Latest Central Government Employees News
Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt- 110010
No. AN/ Estt-Others)/11206 /SAPR/FR-56(J)/2019
PCA(Fys) PCsDA/ CsDA
(Through CGDA Website)
Subject: Periodic Review of Central Government Employees for strengthening of administration under Fundamental Rule (FR 56U)/(i) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules 1972.
In continuation of this HQrs office circular bearing No. even dated 02.03.2020 regarding instructions exist on the need for periodical review of performance of Government servants with a view to ascertain whether the Government servant should be retained in service or retired from service in the public interest. In this connection relevant orders were enclosed for guidance and taking an appropriate action with reference to orders on the subject.
In this regard, a copy of DoPT letter No. 25013/03/2019-Estt .A-IV dated 28/08/2020 on the above subject is forwarded herewith for information, guidance and necessary action please.
(Rajeev Ranjan Kumar)
Related to Your Search:
- CGDA – Periodic review of Central Government Employees under Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules,1972
- Periodic Review of Central Government Employees under FR 56(j)/(I) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972
- Strengthening of administration Periodic review of Central Government Employees under Fundamental Rule (FR) 56(j)/(l) and Rule 48 of CCS (pension) Rules, 1972
- Periodic review of Central Government Employees under FR 56(j) and Rule 48 of CCS Pension Rules, 1972 – Strengthening of Administration
- Strengthening of administration – Periodical Review under FR 56 (j) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972- Revised composition of Representation Committee
- Policy for Removal of Non-Performing Civil Servants
- Review of Work Performance under FR 56(j)
- Relaxation of Rule 96 of Railway Services Pension Rules, 1993 for payment of provisional Family Pension on death of a Government Servant during service
- Premature retirement of central government employees before the date of superannuation