Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt- 110010
All PCsDA/PCA (Fys)/CsDA
(Through CGDA Website)
Subject: Strengthening of administration-Periodic review of Central Government Employees under Fundamental Rule (FR) 56(j)/(1) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules,1972.
Please refer to this HQrs office circular bearing No. AN/XI/11206/e-Suchna/2019 dated 21.01.2020 under which periodicity and due date for receipt of the subject report along with other directions was circulated for strict compliance.
Instructions exist on the need for periodical review of performance of Government servants with a view to ascertain whether the Government servant should be retained in service or retired service in the public interest. Provisions in this regard are contained in FR 56(j), FR 56(l) and Rule 48(1) (b) of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972. Besides, the detailed guidelines on the above subject are already in public domain at http://dopt.gov.in under ‘Notification’ -‘OM & Orders’- Establishment- Premature Retirement. However, copies of DOP&T O.M. No 25013/1/2013-Estt (A) dated 21.03.2014, No.25013/01/2013-Estt.A-IV dated 11.09.2015 and MOD, D (lab) Branch ID No 26(1)/2015-D (Lab) dated 30.05.2016 are enclosed herewith for guidance and taking an appropriate action with reference to orders on the subject.
It is also re-iterated that project e-Suchna has been launched with an objective to introduce paperless reporting system. In order to achieve this objective, it is once again requested that the reports, (i) Strengthening of administration – Periodic review of Central Government Employees under Fundamental Rule (FR) 56(j)/(l) and Rule 48 of CCS(Pension)Rules, 1972. (ii) Review of mechanism to ensure probity among Government servants (iii) Periodical review of Performance of Government servant as per the provision of FR 56(j), FR 56(l) and Rule 48(1) of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 and (iv) Representation of Women Members on the various Committees/ Boards concerned with selection of Posts in Central Government, may strictly be rendered through e Suchna portal only. Rendition of hard copy/ Fax copy may be discontinued.
(Rajeev Ranjan Kumar)
Dy. CGDA (AN)
Related to Your Search:
- Review of CSS/CSSS officers up to SO/PS level under FR 56(j) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972
- Strengthening of administration – Periodical Review under FR 56 (j) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972- Revised composition of Representation Committee
- Review of Work Performance under FR 56(j)
- Periodic Review of Central Government Employees under FR 56(j)/(I) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972
- Strengthening of administration Periodic review of Central Government Employees under Fundamental Rule (FR) 56(j)/(l) and Rule 48 of CCS (pension) Rules, 1972
- Review of performance of public servants
- CGDA – Rule 39 of the General Financial Rules 2017 – GFR 2017
- Retention in Govt. Service beyond the age of 50 years or on completion of 30 years of service
- Strengthening of administration-Periodical review under FR 56(j) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972