MACP to Station Master
EAST COAST RAILWAY
प्रधान कार्यालय/ Headquarters Office
कार्मिक विभाग / Personnel Department
भूवनेश्वर/ Bhubaneswar – 751017
No. ECoR-HQOPERS(R ) /44/202 1(25/2021)
Senior Divisional Personnel Officer
East Coast Railway,
Sub: Financial up-gradation by ignoring the promotion from the post of Assistant Station Master (ASM) to Station Master (SM) for own-request transferred Section Controllers.
Some doubts/clarification has been raised by Divisions regarding granting of financial up-gradation under MACPs to the category of Section Controllers who have been transferred on own request from other Railway/ Division/ Units with pay protection.
Illustration cited by the division is as under:
|Post||GP/PLPM||Date||Details of Apptt/ Promotion/ Transfer||Remarks|
|ASM||GP-2800/-, Level-5||13.11.1990||Appointment||Initial Appointment|
|SM||GP-4200, Level-6 (5000-8000)||15.07.1996||Promotion.||Promotion from ASM to SM not to be reckoned under MACPS w.e.f. 16.02.2018 vide RBE-26/2020|
|SCR||GP-4200/-. Level-6 (5500-9000)||01.07.2002||Promotion.||Appointment to the post of Section Controller from the post of Station Master is to be treated as lateral shift instead of promotion (RBE-96/2018).|
|Dy. CHC/ CHC||GP-4600/-, Level-7||26.07.2004||Promotion.||Promotion, to be reckoned CHC under MACPS|
|Section Controller||GP-4200/-, Level-6||14.09.2007||Transfer on own request on reversion.||Transfer by granting pay protection.|
|CHC||GP-4600/-, Level-7||27.09.2013||Re-promotion on New Unit.||Promotion, to be reckoned under MACPS|
In this situation, promotion to SM from ASM to be ignored because of amendment in Recruitment Rules in SM category circulated vide RBE-26/2020. Again, in terms of RBE-96/2018 Appointment to the post of Section Controller (GP-4200/-) (RS-5500-9000 5th CPC) from the post of Station Master (GP-4200/-) (Rs-5000-8000 5th CPC) is to be treated as lateral shift instead of a promotion.
Therefore, the employee is eligible for 3rd financial up-gradation in GP-4800/-, Level-8 after completion of the 10 years from the re-promotion or 30 years from the date of direct entry grade whichever is earlier. if the concerned employee is still working after 16.02.2018.
Chairman/Railway Recruitment Cell
For Principal Chief Personnel Officer.
Related to Your Search:
- Financial upgradation to Section Controllers ignoring the promotion from the post of Station Master (GP Rs. 4200/- pre revised Rs. 5000-8000) to Section Controller (PB-2, G.P Rs.4200/-/ Pre revised Rs. 5500-9000)
- Reckoning Grade Pay Rs.4200/- Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix as entry Grade Pay for granting financial upgradation under MACPS to the Station Master category in Railways
- Station Masters receive a financial upgradation under the MACP scheme
- Reckoning Grade Pay Rs.4200/- Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix as entry Grade Pay for granting financial upgradation under MACPS to Station Master Category in Railways
- Modified ACP Scheme (MACPS) for Railway employees- clarification
- Memorandum By IRTSA to Railway Board Regarding 3rd MACP after 20 years of First Promotion or 10 years after 2nd Promotion or 30 years of Appointment
- 7th CPC Non-Functional Up-gradation – Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 (PB 2) i.e. Level 9 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officer
- Fixation of pay of the employees who got promoted to the post of higher Pay level after being granted the benefit of pay fixation on grant of financial upgradation under MACPS
- Pay fixation to Running Staff while granting financial upgradation in the identical Grade Pay (VI CPC) under MACPS – Reckoning Special Running Staff Allowance for pay fixation