Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens
No 21/1/2021 -Dir. (C)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel & Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi -3
Dated the 26th February, 2021
Subject: Grant of fund for modernization of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens located in central Government Offices – reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the Department’s O.M. No. 20/1/2015-Dir.(c) dated 31.07.2015 on the above subject (copy enclosed) and to invite proposals for grants of funds for modernization of departmental Canteens functioning from Central Government Offices for the Financial Year 2021-2022.
2. The Ministries/ Departments are requested to assess the need for modernization of Departmental Canteens under their administrative charge and may submit their proposals in accordance with the aforesaid O.M. after obtaining the approval of respective IFDs. As this is a one-time grant, the Ministries/ Departments who have already forwarded the proposals/ received the grant need not apply again.
3. It is also requested to furnish the details of Authorised Controller Code (Pr.PA0). Authorised PAO Code and Authorised DDO code required for placement of funds through PFMS at the time of forwarding the proposals. Proposals received with above requisite details will only be considered for grants,
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of funds for Modernisation of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens located in Central Government Offices.
- DoPT: Canteen functioning in Central Government Offices
- Non- Statutory Departmental Canteens functioning in Central Government Offices procuring License under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 and Rules & Regulations framed there under
- Non-statutory Departmental Canteens functioning in Central government Offices-procuring Licence under Food Safety and Standards Act,2006 and Rules & Regulations framed thereunder
- DoPT Orders: Managing Committee for Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens located in Central Government Offices
- DOPT ORDERS – Managing Committee for Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens located in Central Government Offices
- Dopt Orders – Recognition of Service Association of Employees of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens/Tiffin Rooms of Central Government Offices under CCS (RSA) Rules 1993
- Modernization of government offices
- Opening of Departmental Canteens in Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices Covid-19 – DoPT 2021