Opening of Departmental Canteens
F.No.11013/9/2014 -Estt.A. III
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 13th February, 2021
Subject: Preventive measures to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Opening of Departmental Canteens regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to OMs of even number dated the 20th April 2020 and 1st September 2020 whereby Departmental Canteens in Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices were directed to be closed.
- The matter has been reviewed and it has been decided that all Departmental Canteens may be opened. The Canteen employees are to strictly follow hygiene & safety protocols to avoid crowding, especially at the distribution/sale counters. A Standard Operating Procedure (SoP) on preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 in offices, containing provisions specifically in para 4(xxiii) in respect of cafeteria/ canteen/ dining halls, issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare on 13.2.2021 is also available at mohfw.gov.in for strict compliance.
(Umesh Kumar Bhatia)
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Close all Departmental Canteens until further orders – spread of COVID-19 – DoPT
- Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Re-opening of Departmental Canteens
- Closure of Departmental Canteens – Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID19
- Attendance of Central Government officials – Preventive measures to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – DoPT Order
- Grant of fund to Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens located in Central Government Departments will be modernized
- DoPT Orders: Managing Committee for Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens located in Central Government Offices
- DOPT ORDERS – Managing Committee for Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens located in Central Government Offices
- DoPT: Canteen functioning in Central Government Offices
- Relaxation in CCS Leave rules 1972 for central government employees – COVID19 – Latest DoPT Orders 2020