No. 11013/9/2014- Estt. (AIII)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
20th April, 2020
Subject: Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 – Closure of Departmental Canteens.
It has been decided with the approval of competent authority that all the Departmental Canteens in Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices shall be closed with immediate effect.
2. All the Ministries / Departments / Offices are requested not to open the canteens until further orders.
- All the Ministries / Departments of the Government of India
- PMO / Cabinet Secretariat
- PS to MoS (PP)
- PSO to Secretary(Personnel)
- Sr.Technical Director, NIC, DoPT
- Secretary, Ministry of Home Affairs, North Block, New Delhi.
Related to Your Search:
- Opening of Departmental Canteens in Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices Covid-19 – DoPT 2021
- Close all Departmental Canteens until further orders – spread of COVID-19 – DoPT
- Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Re-opening of Departmental Canteens
- Grant of fund to Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens located in Central Government Departments will be modernized
- Latest DoPT Order – Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID19 for all Central Government Employees
- DoPT: Canteen functioning in Central Government Offices
- Grant of funds for Modernisation of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens located in Central Government Offices.
- COVID-19 Vaccination for Central Government employees
- Commencement of meeting with messages on Covid-19 related precautions – DoPT 2020