DoPT Orders 2019
7th CPC Cooking Allowance to Non- Statutory Departmental canteen employees functioning from Central Government Offices
No. 3/5/2018-Dir (C)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel & Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan
Khan Market, New Delhi, 01/10/2019
Subject: Cooking Allowance to Non- Statutory Departmental canteen employees functioning from Central Government Offices consequent upon the recommendations of the VIIth Central Pay Commission- regarding.
This undersigned is directed to refer to the subj ect mentioned above and to state that the Government’s Decision, on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission relating to Canteen Staff in “List of Allowances and Recommendations’ in para 8.10.16 of Chapter 8.1 (S.No. 39), was notified vide Ministry of Finance Resolution No. 11- 1/2016-IC dated 06.07.2017. This decision has been considered in consultation with Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance and it has been decided to extend the benefit of ‘Cooking Allowance’@ Rs1000/-p.m. as per cell R3H3 of the Risk and Hardship Matrix to Assistant Halwai-cum-Cook and Halwai-cum- Cook working in the Non-statutory departmental canteens functioning from Central Government Offices.
Check: Latest DoPT Orders
2. The Cooking Allowance will be admissible w.e.f. from date of issue of order on the subject.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Department of Expenditure I.D. No.A-27023/2(i)2018-E.II B(7th CPC) dated 24.09.2019
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT: Canteen functioning in Central Government Offices
- Grant of fund to Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens located in Central Government Departments will be modernized
- Grant of increased rate of Washing Allowance to the Canteen Employees
- DoPT – Canteen Allowance to Non- statutory Departmental Canteen employees consequent upon the recommendations of the 7th CPC
- Uniform for the female employees of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens/ Tiffin Rooms: DoPT Order
- Amendment of Model Recruitment Rules for various posts in Non Statutory Departmental Canteen/ Tiffin Rooms Located in Central Government Offices
- Opening of Departmental Canteens in Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices Covid-19 – DoPT 2021
- Non- Statutory Departmental Canteens functioning in Central Government Offices procuring License under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 and Rules & Regulations framed there under
- Dopt Orders – Recognition of Service Association of Employees of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens/Tiffin Rooms of Central Government Offices under CCS (RSA) Rules 1993