Latest Central Government Employees News
F. No. A-65061(55} /9/2020-Admin-CGA -Part(2)
Government of India
Department of Expenditure
Office of Controller General of Accounts
Room No. 203, 27 Floor, Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan
Block-E, G.P.O. Complex, I.N.A., New Delhi-1 10023
Subject : National Directives for COVID-19 Management.
Reference is invited to orders / circulars related to COVID-19 issued by office of CGA and also the guidelines issued from M/o Home Affairs and M/o Health.
All officer & staff are once again advised to take care of their health. In case of any symptoms like fever, respiratory problem or if feeling unwell, they may immediately inform their Section-in-charge/ reporting officer and the MoHFW guidelines may be followed. It is applicable even if any of the family members are having the symptoms. In this scenario, the concerned officers / staff must not come to office till they or their family members are cleared by health officials.
The Section in-charge/ reporting officer may allow such individual to work from home and MUST REPORT the same to Administration Section, O/o CGA.
This issued with the approval of Competent Authority.
(Narinder Pal Singh)
Assistant Controller General of Accounts (Admn.)
1. All Jt. CGAs in O/o CGA / Chief Controller (Pension), CPAO/ Director, INGAF, New Dethi.
2. All Sections of O/o CGA, New Delhi.
3. Sr. AO (ITD) for uploading on Office of CGA’s website.
4. Guard file.
Related to Your Search:
- KVS – COVID-19 Preventive measures at Workplace – Quarantine instructions
- Railways – HODs of branches shall prepare roster duty so as to ensure that 33% of Officers and staff attend office with staggered timings
- Refund of the expense of ‘Pulse Oximeter’ for the COVID-19 family Positive CGHS Beneficiary under Home Treatment
- INGA and CPAO are requested to revisit the rosters made for presence of staff in the office
- DoPT Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- IMPORTANT CIRCULAR – MHA Order – CGDA – Revised consolidated guidelines during the lockdown period
- DoE – Attendance report during lockdown from 20th April to 3rd May, 2020
- Railways – 50% of officers and staff to attend office on every alternate days with staggered timings until further orders
- CGHS – Reiteration of the guidelines issued regarding Credit facilities to serving employees