Latest news for central govt employees today
Reconsider the decision taken by the Government to freeze the additional DA/DR due to the Central Government Employees and Pensioners w.e.f. 01/01/2020
ALL INDIA DEFENCE EMPLOYEES’ FEDERATION
‘S. M. Joshi Bhavan’, Survey NO. 81,
Dr. Badasahebd Ambedkar Rood, Khadki, Pune 411 003
Ref. No. : 04/1004/ PM/AIDEF/20
Date : 14th May, 2020
Hon’ble Prime Minister,
Government of India,
South Block, New Delhi.
SUBJECT: REQUEST FOR EXTENDING THE BENEFIT OF ECONOMIC PACKAGE / RELIEF ANNOUNCED BY THE HON’BLE PM TO THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES & PENSIONERS BY RELEASING ADDITIONAL DA/DR DUE FROM 01/01/2020.
REFERENCE : AIDEF LETTER ADDRESSED TO THE HON’BLE PM DTD. 27/04/2020.
This Federation vide letter referred above have represented to your honour to reconsider the decision taken by the Government to freeze the 3 additional DA/DR due to the Central Government Employees and Pensioners w.e.f. 01/01/2020. We have also brought to your notice that when the entire country was in COVID-19 lockdown, it is the major chunk of the Central Govt. Employees who are working day and night to fight against the spread of the COVID-19 Virus including the Defence Civilian Employees. You will appreciate that they are all working under serious risk of the Pandemic. While your honour announced a special economic and comprehensive package of Rs.20 Lakh Crore, the Central Government Employees and Pensioners were anxiously waiting for the announcement of the Hon’ble Finance Minister with the hope that the Central Govt. Employees & Pensioners also will be given some relief in the economic package by releasing the additional DA/DR due to them, which was already approved by the Cabinet during March 2020.
Sir, to our dismay in both the economic relief measures announced by the Hon’ble FM even though she mentioned that the Government ‘s attentive to the needs of all the segment of the economy and society, it is unfortunate that no relief has been given to the Central Govt. and the pensioners to overcome the present economic crisis and exorbitant price rise of the essential commodities. Therefore we are forced to knock once again your door for getting justice to the Central Govt. Employees and pensioners. We therefore request you to kindly withdraw the earlier decision taken by the Govt. to freeze the DA/DR and release the same at the earliest.
Awaiting for your earlier and favourable decision please.
Standing Council Member
National Council (JCM)
Related to Your Search:
- No Freezing of Dearness Relief for Industrial Central Government pensioners – DoT Clarification
- Fake News: Central Government has taken back its order in DA cut – Centre has not taken any such decision
- Freezing of Dearness Allowance to Central Government Employees and Dearness Relief to Central Government Pensioners – Hardships & legal implications
- Confederation strongly oppose to withdraw the DA & DR freezing orders of Central Government Employees
- AIRF Letter to Finance Minister – Consider granting of DA & DR
- Additional DA declared for various State Government Employees
- Federal Executive meeting – Urging the Government to withdraw the decision of DA/ DR freeze
- Freezing of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners at current rates till July 2021
- CITU opposes the freezing of Dearness Allowance for Central Govt Employees