Retention of Railway accommodation : Railway employees and officers on deputation to DFCCIL who are currently residing in railway accommodation may continue to do so until June 30, 2023.
RBE No. 55 /2022
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
No. E(G) 2008 QR 1-15(PSUs)
New Delhi, dated 09.05.2022
The General Manager/Director General.
All Indian Railways/Production Units/RDSO-Lucknow
MD/DFCCIL, New Delhi
(As per Standard mailing list)
Sub: Retention of Railway accommodation by Railway officers/staff on their deputation to DFCCIL.
Instructions were issued under Board’s letters No. E(G) 2008 QR 1-15 PSUs) dated 12.11.2020 and 15.7.2021 conveying the decision of Full Board that Railway Officers/staff on deputation to DFCCIL and occupying Railway accommodation may retain railway accommodation for a period upto 31st March, 2022 for Delhi/ NCR area and upto 30th June, 2022 in respect of other than Delhi/NCR area.
2. Now, on consideration of a request received from DFCCIL for extension of the period for retention of Railway accommodation by officers/staff on deputation to DFCCIL and in exercise of the powers vested with the full Board to make reasonable relaxations in public interest for a class/group of employees in all or any of the provisions regarding house allotment/retention, the Full Board have decided that Railway officers/staff on deputation to DFCCIL and occupying Railway accommodation may retain railway accommodation for a further period upto 30.06.2023 subject to the condition that DFCCIL would provide leased accommodation (in place of depositing the lease amount with Railway) to the officers from concerned Railways, for all houses retained by DFCCIL as per the officer’s choice according to Railway priority list, at the rate of lease entitlement for corresponding grade of officers of DFCCIL.
3. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
4. Please acknowledge receipt.
( Harish Chander )
Director Establishment (G)
Related to Your Search:
- Retention of railway accommodation by railway officers/staff on their deputation to railway PSUs
- Retention of railway accommodation to Railway officers at their previous place of posting Relaxations and conditions governing retention
- Retention of Railway accommodation by Railway officers/staff on their deputation to Railway PSUs
- Retention of Railway quarter in case of absorption following deputation in Railway PSUs
- Retention of Railway quarters at previous place of posting
- General Managers of Zonal Railways and Production Units, can retain their railway accommodations in their previous location
- Retention of Railway accommodation at the previous place of posting in favour of Staffs posted to ECR & NWR
- Railway Board Orders – Extension of the period of retention of Railway accommodation at the previous place of posting in favour of officers/staff posted to ECR & NWR
- One time relaxation for retention of railway accommodation in view of Novel Coronavirus COVID-19