Retention of Railway accommodation
RBE No. 41/2022
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
No. E(G) 2020 RN 3-6
New Delhi, dated 31.03.2022
The General Manager
All Indian Railways/PUs
Director General, RDSO
(As per Standard mailing list)
Sub: Retention of Railway accommodation at the previous place of posting in case of General Manager of Zonal Railways and Production Units.
In exercise of the powers vested with the full Board to make reasonable relaxation in public interest for a class/group of employees in all or any of the provisions regarding house allotment/retention, the full Board have now decided that General Managers of Zonal Railways/Production Units may retain accommodation at the place of previous posting for the entire tenure of their current posting, plus another two months thereafter on payment of normal rent.
2. On completion of tenure simultaneously with the retirement, the retention will be permitted for maximum 08 months as per existing provisions of para-5 of Board’s letter No. E(G) 2000 QR 1-23 dated 24.11.2020 (RBE No.99/2020) i.e normal rent for first four months and double the normal rent for remaining four months.
3. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
4. Please acknowledge receipt.
Director Establishment (Genl.)
Related to Your Search:
- Retention of Railway accommodation at the previous place of posting in favour of Staffs posted to ECR & NWR
- Railway Board Orders – Extension of the period of retention of Railway accommodation at the previous place of posting in favour of officers/staff posted to ECR & NWR
- Retention of Railway quarters at previous place of posting
- Retention of railway accommodation by railway officers/staff on their deputation to railway PSUs
- Retention of Railway accommodation by Railway officers/staff on their deputation to DFCCIL upto 30.06.2023
- Retention of Railway accommodation by Railway officers/staff on their deputation to Railway PSUs
- Retention of Railway accommodation for Railway employees transferred & posted to Northeast Frontier Railway
- Incentives in case of posting to USBRL project and to the difficult projects (National) in N.F.Railway on retention of quarter: Railway Board Order
- Revision of rates of damage for unauthorized occupation of Railway accommodation