Railway Nursing Cadre Initial pay fixation in 6th CPC pay structure
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
PC-VI No. 402
RBE No. 09/2020
New Delhi, dated: 30.01.2020
The General Manager (P),
All Indian Railways & Production Units
(as per mailing list)
Sub: Fixation of initial pay of Nursing Cadre in the revised pay structure – Circulation of Fixation Tables – reg.
Ref: Board’s letters No. PC-V1/2008/I/RSRP/I dated 11.09.2008 & 22.09.2008.
Consequent upon implementation of recommendations of 6th CPC as accepted by Govt. of India, posts of Chief Matron & Matron in the pre-revised scale of Rs. 7450-11500 & Rs. 6500-10500 were granted a revised pay structure of PB-3 (Rs. 15600-39100) + GP Rs. 5400.
2. Fixation tables were issued as Annexure ‘E’ to Board’s letter No. PC-V1I/2008/I/RSRP/1 dated 11.09.2008 for fixation of initial pay in 6 CPC pay structure in respect of existing employees (already in service as on 1.1.2006) in cases where normal replacement pay structure were prescribed. Further clarifications were issued vide letter No. PC-VI/2008/I/RSRP/1 dated 11.11.2008 regarding methodology for fixation of pay where upgraded pay structure were given.
3. References were received from various Zonal Railways seeking necessary clarification/fixation tables regarding correct methodology for fixation of pay (indicating benefit of bunching) for the posts of Chief Matron/ Matron (pre-revised scale of Rs. 7450-11500 & 6500-10500) where various stages in pre-revised scales are getting bunched at minimum of PB-3 (Rs. 15600).
4. The matter has been examined in consultation with Finance Dte of this Ministry and accordingly, provisional fixation tables in respect of Chief Matron/ Matron in the pre-revised scale of 6500-10500 & 7450-11500 (placed in revised pay scale of 15600-39100 + GP 5400) are annexed herewith for utilizing the same for initial pay fixation in 6th CPC pay structure for the above posts.
5. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of this Ministry.
(U. K. Tiwari)
Jt. Director, Pay Commission
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Grade Pay Rs.6600/PB-3 to Nursing personnel i.e. staff Nurses/Nursing Sister/Matron/Chief Matron under 3rd MACP
- Railway Board clarification order on granting of one increment in pre-revised pay scale to Railway employees
- Revised methodology for fixing the pay of Running Staff category in 7th CPC scales
- Fixation of pay of running staff on promotion in the 6th CPC pay structure
- Fixation of pay on functional promotions where feeder and promotional posts have been placed in the same Pay Band and Grade Pay: Railway Board Clarification
- 7th CPC Pay Revision of Option for Railway Employees
- Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 – Revised pay structure of ancillary staff of RPF/RPSF – Railway Board Orders
- Implementation of 7th Central Pay Commission recommendations – Statement of fixation of pay
- Adoption of revision of pay of employees stagnating at the maximum of the Pay Band/Scale in pre revised structure under 7th CPC pay structure