Grant of GP 6600/- in PB-3 as 3rd MACP to Nursing Personnel in Railways-reg.
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, CHELMSFORD ROAD, NEW DELHI – 110055
Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC)
International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF)
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Grant of GP 6600/- in PB-3 as 3rd MACP to Nursing Personnel in Railways-reg.
Ref: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare’s O.M. No. Z-28015/5/2016-N(Pt.) dated 09th September 2016.
NFIR invites kind attention of Railway Board to the O.M. dated 09th September 2016 issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (copy enclosed) on the subject relating to granting GP 6600/- (PB-3) as 3rd MACP to the Nursing Personnel of the Central Government. Para A of the said O.M. states that those staff nurses/nursing sisters/assistant nursing superintendents who have been awarded 1st and 2nd financial upgradation under ACP Scheme in the hierarchy of Pay Scales Rs. 5500-9000 and 6500-10500 upto 31st August 2008 are entitled for replacement Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- (PB-2) and Rs. 5400/- (PB-3). In the said para it has also been stated that the 3rd financial upgradation under MACPS wherever granted in GP 5400/- (PB-3), the same be revised to GP 6600/- (PB-3).
From the above decision of the Ministry of Family Health and Welfare, it is clear that those Nursing Personnel in Railways, promoted to Scale Rs. 5500-9000 (V CPC) or got ACP benefit are to be treated as holders of GP 4800/- (PB-2) and those who were in Pay Scale Rs. 6500-10500/7450-11500 either through 2nd ACP or through promotion upto 31st August 2008 be treated as holders of GP 5400/- (PB-3). As the MACPS came into effect from 01/09/2008, those Nursing Personnel who got Grade Pay 5400/- (PB-3) and fulfilled the condition for entitlement of 3rd financial upgradation, they should be granted GP 6600 (PB-3) as 3rd MACP. The Federation states further that the cases of Nursing personnel who have been granted GP 5400 as 3rd financial upgradation under MACPS, needs to be reviewed for granting GP 6600 as 3rd MACP instead GP 5400 (PB-3).
NFIR, therefore, requests the Railway Board to issue modified instructions to the GMs etc., for allowing GP 6600/- (PB-3) as 3rd financial upgradation under MACPS to the Nursing Personnel in lieu of GP 5400 (PB-3).
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Grade Pay Rs.6600/PB-3 to Nursing personnel i.e. staff Nurses/Nursing Sister/Matron/Chief Matron under 3rd MACP
- Grant of Financial upgradation under MACP Scheme to Employees.
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACP scheme-wrongful clarification issued by Railway Board – NFIR Letter
- 7th CPC MACP Anomalies- NFIR
- MACP – Financial upgradation under MACPS to the staff joined on request transfer in lower post-correct implementation of extant orders
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme in the promotional hierarchy-instead of Grade Pay hierarchy
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACPS to Railway Station Masters
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACPS in the Promotional Hierarchy (instead of Grade Pay Hierarchy) – NFIR
- Reckoning GP 4200/- PB-2 as entry grade pay for granting financial upgradation under MACPS to the Pharmacist category