MACP previous promotion
Principal Controller of Defence Accounts
(Western Command), Chandigarh-160009
Tel.No. :0172-22741611 Ext. (250)
(Through PCDA (WC) Website)
No. AN/III/1800 /MACP
1. All Sub Offices and IFAs (under PCDA (WC) Chd.)
2. All Sections (Main Office, PCDA (WC) Chd.)
Sub: MACP on completion of 10/20/30 Years of Service or 10 years of service after previous promotion: AAOs/Sr. Auditors/ Auditors/ Clerks/ MTS
MACP Scheme envisages grant of three financial up gradation on completion of 10, 20 and 30Years of continuous regular service or 10 Years in the grade.
As per the scheme, three financial up gradation in the entire career of an employee will be counted against regular promotions availed from the grade in which employee was appointed as direct recruit.
The financial up gradation under the scheme will be admissible whenever a person has spent 10 years continuously in the same grade pay. The 2nd financial up-gradation after completion of 10 years of regular service from the date of 1st financial up-gradation. The 3rd up-gradation after completion of 10 years of regular service from the date of 2nd financial up-gradation. If the 1st up-gradation gets postponed on account of the employee not found fit or due to departmental proceedings etc, this would have consequential effect on 2nd and 3rd up-gradation which would also get deferred accordingly.
It may be ensured that name of the official/officer who have already received this benefit are not forwarded again. Also ensure that no eligible official is left out from your office/section.
In this connection, it is requested to review the position in your offic e/ section and names of the eligible officers/ staff members (AAOs/ Sr. Auditors/ Auditors/ Clerks/ MTS) under MACP Scheme, who are covered upto 30.09.2021, should reach this office through mail ID pcdawcan3 [dot] dadg [at] hub [dot] nic [dot] in latest by 1st Dec. 2020 to enable this office to grant MACP.
Separate statements may please be forwarded for each grade in the proforma furnished below:
|Sl. No.||Name Grade A/C no.||Date of Appointment in DAD with grade||Length of qualifying service as on 30.09.2021||Promotions if any with Date & Grade||ACP/ MACP/ Promotion if any with Date & Grade (1st / 2nd)||Date of Appt Grade previous, if any|
The contents of the circular may please be got noted by all the affected individuals whether on leave or Ty.Duty. Nil report is also required.
GO (AN) has seen.
Sr. Accounts Officer (AN)
Download Circular: pcdawc.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- MACP on completion of 10/20/30 Years of Service or 10 years of service after previous promotion: AAOs, Senior Auditor, Adr, Clerk, MTS
- Pay Fixation on MACP as per 6th Pay Commission – Some Illustrations
- Grant of Financial Upgradation under MACP scheme to MTS, CLKs, Staff Car Drivers, Canteen Employees and Asst. Accounts Officers
- Memorandum By IRTSA to Railway Board Regarding 3rd MACP after 20 years of First Promotion or 10 years after 2nd Promotion or 30 years of Appointment
- Grant of second Financial Upgradation under MACPS to AAOs: MACP orders 2013
- MACP-An Unsettled Issue Of (6CPC) Sixth Pay Commission Recommendation
- MACPs – Grant of First/ Second / Third Financial Up-gradation under Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme to MTS/ CLKs
- MACP Anomalies: Railway Board’s meeting with Federations
- Implementation of MACP Scheme over Indian Railways – Discrepancies