LATEST MACP CIRCULAR FOR THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT CIVILIAN EMPLOYEES
MACP Scheme provides for the grant of three financial upgrades at the end of 10, 20 and 30 Years of continuous regular service or 10 Years in grade.
Principal Controller of Defence Accounts
(Western Command), Chandigarh-160009
Tel.No. :0172-22741611 Ext. (250)
E-mail: [email protected]
(Through PCDA (WC) Website)
No. AN/III/ 1800/MACP
All Sub Offices and IFAs (under PCDA (WC) Chd.)
All Sections (Main Office, PCDA (WC) Chd.).
Sub: MACP on completion of 10/20/30 Years of Service or 10 years of service after previous promotion: AAOs, Senior Auditor, Adr, Clerk, MTS.
MACP Scheme envisages grant of three financial up gradation on completion of 10, 20 and 30 Years of continuous regular service or 10 Years in the grade.
As per the scheme, three financial up gradation in the entire career of an employee will be counted against regular promotions availed from the grade in which employee was appointed as direct recruit.
The financial up gradation under the scheme will be admissible whenever a person has spent 10 years continuously in the same grade pay. The second up-gradation after completion of 10 years of regular service from the date ‘of first financial up gradation. The third up-gradations after completion of 10 years of regular service. From the date of second financial up gradation. If the first up gradation gets postponed on account of the employee not found fit or due to departmental proceedings etc, this would have consequential effect on second and third up gradation which would also get deferred accordingly.
It may be ensured that name of the official/officer who have already received this benefit are not forwarded again. Also ensure that no eligible official is left out from your office/section.
In this connection, it is requested to review the position in your office/section and names of the eligible officers/staff members (AAOs, Senior Auditor, Adr, Clerk, MTS) under MACP Scheme, who are covered upto 31.03.2021, should reach this office through mail ID [email protected] hub.nic.in latest by 19th June 2020 to enable this office to grant MACP.
Separate statements may please be forwarded for each grade in the proforma furnished below:
|Sl no.||Name grade A/C No||Date of Appointment in DAD with Date||Length of qualifying Service as on 31.03.2021||Promotion if any with Date & Grade||ACP / MACP/ Promotion if any with Date & Grade grade (1st & 2nd)||Date of Apptt / Grade previous, if any|
The contents of the circular may please be got noted by all the affected individuals whether on leave or Ty.Duty. Nil report is also required.
GO (AN) has seen.
Sr. Accounts Officer (AN)
- The Officer Incharge, IT(S) Local
- For Uploading the same on PCDA(WC) Website
Assistant. Accounts Officer (AN)
Download Circular: pcdawc.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- Pay Fixation on MACP as per 6th Pay Commission – Some Illustrations
- Memorandum By IRTSA to Railway Board Regarding 3rd MACP after 20 years of First Promotion or 10 years after 2nd Promotion or 30 years of Appointment
- Grant of second Financial Upgradation under MACPS to AAOs: MACP orders 2013
- MACP-An Unsettled Issue Of (6CPC) Sixth Pay Commission Recommendation
- Grant of Third Financial Upgradation under MACPS ( Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme) to AAOs: PCAFYS Orders 2013
- Implementation of MACP Scheme over Indian Railways – Discrepancies
- 7th CPC Military Brochure – Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP)
- Regarding grant of MACP/ACP benefit to SAS qualified officers appointed to the post of Section Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer on the basis of CAG Circular No. 23 staff wing/2016 No. 39 staff(Ent-1) 184-2014 dated 20/06/2016
- Executive Engineers in 3rd MACP with GP 7600 not entitled for NFU: CPWD Clarification