7th CPC latest clarification on MACP Scheme – 7th CPC MACP Rules and Regulations – Latest Dopt order
New Promotion Rules for Central Government Employees – Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACP)
Central Government accepted the new 7th pay commission promotion rules and implemented for all groups of Central Government employees
Originally adopted by the 5th Pay Commission in 1996 and subsequently by the sixth pay commission, the system for the guaranteed promotion has adjusted the 12 and 24 year requirements to 10, 20 and 30 years.
If a worker is not promoted for a period of 10 years, he or she moves to the next tier of the pay hierarchy under the MACP rule.
Now the DoPT has now given a significant order in detail regarding the promised promotional structure.
The OM recommends that the 7th Pay Commission should continue to administer the MACP Scheme 10, 20 and 30 years earlier.
The employees move into the next level of the hierarchy in the new pay matrix. As recommended, all positions, including Group A posts, whether individually or not, will be able to benefit from the Scheme.
However, the services of the organized group “A” are not covered by the scheme. MACPS may proceed in this manner, except for representatives of Organized Group’s’ A’ Programs, to extend to all workers up to HAG level.
The Government has considered and approved the recommendations of MACPS’s Seventh Central Pay Commission. At the age of 10, 20 and 30 the MACPS will continue to be administered. The worker must transfer to the next pay level in the current pay matrix system directly under the program.
The specified Benchmark shall be’ Very Good’ for the granting of financial improvement under the MACP Scheme for all rates.
No increase in the pay level for junior employees would be admissible as a result of pay fixation under the MACP scheme, more than for seniors.
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt orders on MACP: Benchmark to be enhanced from Good to Very Good for all the posts
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Railway Employees : Implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
- 7th Pay Commission : Government accepts Proposals on Promotion for Employees
- Executive Engineers in 3rd MACP with GP 7600 not entitled for NFU: CPWD Clarification
- 7th Pay Commission MACP Pay fixation : How to fix Pay on MACP ?
- 7th CPC Matrix Level MACP Anomaly – Detail Illustration
- Pay Fixation on MACP as per 6th Pay Commission – Some Illustrations
- MACP-An Unsettled Issue Of (6CPC) Sixth Pay Commission Recommendation
- Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP) – 7th Pay Commission Report