NCJCM demanded DA DR with arrears
National Council (Staff Side)
13-C. Ferozshah Road, New Delhi – 110001
Shiva Gopal Mishra
Dated: January 18, 2021
All Members of the Staff Side,
Sub: Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary (Government of India)
Met today with the Cabinet Secretary (Government of India) and handed him over a copy of our letter dated 16th January 2021, expressing our anguish over the freezing of Dearness Allowance/ Dearness Relief payable to the Central Government Employees and Pensioners/ Family Pensioners. I also demanded for payment of Dearness Allowance/ Dearness Relief with arrears since 01.01.2020.
During the course of the discussion, the Cabinet Secretary said that the country was passing through an unprecedented situation, that is why, Government had to take such an action, but he further said that there should not be any doubt that freezing of Dearness Allowance/ Dearness Relief will continue even after 30th June 2021.
I also asked him that, no action has been taken in our letter dated 11th January 2021 (Reg. the undue delay in settling the issues discussed in the meeting of the Standing Committing of NC/JCM and 47th meeting of the NC/JCM). He immediately called Addi. Secretary(Esstt.), DoP&T, and asked her to organize all the meetings due as well as to get implemented the issues agreed in the meetings of the NC/JCM referred to above.
This above is for your information.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Related to Your Search:
- Freezing of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners at current rates till July 2021
- Cabinet approves 2% Dearness Allowance to Central Government Employees and Pensioners
- Fake News: Central Government has taken back its order in DA cut – Centre has not taken any such decision
- Cabinet approves release of an additional instalment of Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief due from Jan 2020
- Now Trending: 2% Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees & Pensioners
- Expected DA from July 2012 : Cabinet meeting to consider hike in DA postponed
- Central government employees will continue to get Dearness Allowance (DA) and Dearness Relief (DR) at the current rates
- Freezing of Dearness Allowance of Employees of CPSEs and guidelines on freezing of IDA rate
- Interim Relief and Merger of Dearness Allowance with Pay – NCJCM to 7th CPC