Minimum Salary 25,000, Fitment Formula 3.5 & Wage Hike 60% should be in 7th CPC: Jaago Employee Jaago by Karnataka COC
Minimum Wages Fitment Formula and Wage Hike.
We should actually wait for the 7th CPC to give its report and then we should react and staff side JCM shall take necessary steps in this regard. Let us stop all such unwanted gossips of minimum wage, fitment formula and wage hike. The model minimum wage calculated using Dr. Aykroyd formula and 15th ILO norms as on 1st July 2015 is given below.
in Kgs/ mt
|Rice (fine) & Wheat atta||42.75||40||1710|
|Miscellaneous @ 20%||2248.2|
|Additional @ 25%||3372.3|
|Add 10% housing||1686|
|Minimum pay for unskilled worker in the erstwhile Group “D”||18547.5|
|Add 25% for Group “C” ( as proposed by 6th CPC )||4636.875|
|Add 6% more prices from 1st July 2015 to 1st Jan 2016||1391.04|
|Total amount||Rs 24575/-|
|Minimum pay for skilled worker in Group “C”||Say Rs 25,000/-|
Fitment formula = Rs 25000/7000 = 3.5
The main goal is to educate the Central Government Employees and prepare for the struggle path in case the important demands expected of the 7th CPC are not met.
A) Minimum wage of Rs 25,000/- as per Government prices.
B) Fitment formula of 3.5
C) Wage hike of more than 60%.
D) Proper pay scales with proper increment rate.
E) Proper promotion policy and proper allowances.
F) Wage revision from 1/1/2014.
DA as likely on 1st Jan 2016 is likely at 125%.
After 7th CPC implementation it will DA will be zero %
Existing Basic Minimum wage is Rs 7000/- as on 1/1/06
Add 125% DA as on 1/1/2016 =Rs 8750/-
Total existing Minimum Wage as on 1/1/2016 is Rs 15750/-
If the Minimum wage is fixed at Rs 25,000/-
Net Increase shall be Rs 9250/-
Net Increase should be 60%.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission Fitment Formula and Minimum Wage Calculations – Karnataka COC
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Minimum wage and Fitment formula
- 7th Pay Commission latest news – Confederation calls for Strike as it perceives low wage hike
- Prepare for struggle on 7th CPC issues
- Media reports on 7th CPC are totally wrong and not true – Karnataka COC
- Most important demand of CG employees is minimum wage and fitment formula – P.S.Prasad
- 7th CPC Minimum wage and fitment formula hike issues – CoC Karnataka
- Wage hike in 7th Pay Commission and Trade Union Action
- Revision of NPS, Minimum Wage, Fitment Formula, Allowances and Pension – GS COC Karnataka