LTC Entitlement of Journey by AIR for Group B Officers visiting NER PCA(FYS) Circular:-
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPLE CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS(FYS)
10A S.K.BOSE ROAD,KOLKATTA-700001
All Sr. General Managers/
All General Managers.
Sub : Entitlement of Group-B Officers visiting NER: Journey by AIR.
This is regarding Group-B officers to visit NER for availing LTC to NER. As per DOPT OM No 31011/4/2007-Estt(A),dated 02/05/2008 all Group-B officers (Gezetted & non Gezetted) are entitled to travel by air from their place of posting or nearest airport to city in the NER for availing LTC. The above relaxation has been extended twice for another two years vide DOPT OM dated 23/04/2010 and dated 30/04/2012 respectively with same terms and conditons.
In view of the above position, it is clear that all Group-B officers serving in Ordnance Factories and Allied Establishments are entitled to travel by air to visit NER from their place of posting for availing LTC to NER
Asst Controller of Accounts(Fys)
Source : LTC to NER – Entitlement of GP B
Related to Your Search:
- Treat MCM posts as Group ‘B’ for all purposes including LTC and CGEGIS in Ordnance Establishments
- Latest Air India Domestic Fare List – 2nd July, 2012
- Travel by Premium Trains on LTC, Official Duty, Tour, Training, Transfer – Clarification orders issued by PCAFYS
- Clarification on purchase of Air Tickets from unauthorized agents for non- entitled officials to travel by air
- LTC – Central Civil Services (Leave Travel Concession) Rules, 1988 -Relaxation to travel by air to visit North East Region, Jammu & Kashmir and Andaman & Nicobar
- Allowances on 7th CPC recommendation and audit of TA/DA, LTC and PT claims thereof – Orders issued
- Relaxation to travel by air to visit J&K, NER and A&N for further two years on LTC – Dopt Order
- Availing of Home Town LTC for other places
- Central Civil Services (Leave Travel Concession) Rules 1988 Relaxation to travel by air to visit NER, J and K and A and N