Long term/short term training programs abroad under DFFT scheme 2018-19
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Block-IV, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi-67
(i) Secretaries of all the Ministries/Departments of the Govt. of India
(ii) Chief Secretaries of all State Govemments/U’Ts
Sub: Long term/short term training programs abroad under DFFT scheme 2018-19.
I am directed to refer to this Departments circular of even number dated 01.12.2017 on the subject cited above and to inform that the queries relating to online application system may be sent to this department at email address [email protected] instead of [email protected].
2. In case of any change in the Nodal Officer of your Ministry/Department/Organization/State Government/UT regarding DFFT program, It is requested to kindly update this department urgently so that the necessary changes can be made at our end and the necessary longing ID and password may be provided to the concerned officer.
3. A list of instructions for validating and forwarding DFFT online application by Nodal officers is enclosed which must be kept in view while processing/forwarding the applications of the officers.
Encl: As above.
(Shri Prakash Dubey)
NIC, Training Division, DoPT with request to upload the circular in the website of this Department.
Instructions for Validating and Forwarding DFFT Online AQQlications by Nodal Officers
1. Nodal officers must take approval of the competent authority before forwarding the application to DOPT. For officers of JS and above level approval of Minister is mandatory.
2. Nodal officers must check all the entries filled by the officer in the Annexure-I, especially related to batch year, date of joining etc.
3. Officers on central deputation (other than IAS/CSS/CSSS/SCS) shall apply only for such short term programs which are fully covered under their tenure of Central Staffing Scheme. The nodal officers must obtain the necessary NOC from EO Division, DoPT for the extended period of tenure if the application of such officers includes choice for short term courses which conclude beyond their tenure under the Central Staffing Scheme.
4. The Login Id and Password details will be provided by Training Division, DoPT in the respective e-mail addresses of the Nodal Officers.
5. The User Manual will be emailed to the nodal officers and also the same will be made available in the online Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) module also.
6. Website address for logging in to the Online CCA Module is:
7. Login into the system with the user id and password provided.
8. The List of Online Applications submitted by the officers of respective Ministry/Department/State Government will be displayed after login.
9. The Nodal Officer can select an application and perform the following tasks:
a) View the Application Submitted by the Officers (Annexure-I)
b) Update the Annexure-II Details
c) Finalize the Annexure-II
d) Printout of complete application along with Annexure-II
10. Once finalized, the entire application form (Annexure-I & II) will be available ‘online‘ to DOPT and thereafter no amendments in the applications can be made.
Related to Your Search:
- Long term and short term training programs under DFFT scheme 2019-20
- DFFT Circular – Long Term and Short Term Training Programmes under DFFT Scheme for the Year 2018-2019
- Long Term Training programmes at LSE and LKY under DFFT during 2018-19
- Long term and short term foreign training programmes under DFFT during 2016-17 – reg.
- Long term and short term foreign training programmes under DFFT during 2016-17
- Allowances under long term and short term foreign training programmes under DFFT
- DoPT – Foreign training undergone by Group ‘A’ officers of various Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India
- Circular regarding last date of receipt of completed applications under DFFT scheme for year 2013-14.
- Reimbursement of quarantine charges incurred by officers on their return from abroad after foreign training under DFFT Scheme