Govt. of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Old JNU Campus, New Delhi
Subject: Updation of list of Cadre Controlling Authorities of Central Services / Cadres (Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’) and Training Institutes under the administrative control of Central Govt. – regarding.
DoPT has launched Integrated Government Online Training Programme (iGOT) to augment the existing training mechanism with online module-based training coupled with certification with an objective to make training inputs available to all Government officials on site and on flexi time basis.
2. In this connection, details of Cadre Controlling Authorities of all Central Services/ Cadres (Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’) and Training Institutes under the
administrative control of Central Govt. are being updated.
3. In view of the above, all the Ministries / Departments / Training Institutes of Govt. of India are requested to provide the information as per the Annexure-I and Annexure-II, whichever applicable.
4. All Ministries / Departments/ Training Institutes of Govt. of India are also requested to nominate an officer of the level of Under Secretary as nodal officer for the purpose of iGOT and provide his/her contact details as per Annexure-III.
5. If a Ministry / Department is not Cadre Controlling Authority of any Service / Cadre and / or does not have any Training Institute under its administrative control, a reply to this effect may also kindly be furnished.
6. The requisite information may be provided to Training Division, DoPT on priority basis and not later than 06.03.2020. The information may also be sent through e-mail at e-mail id : [email protected]
(Manoj Gupta )
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Secretaries of All the Ministries / Departments of
the Govt. of India and Heads of Training Institutes under
the Govt. of India as per list enclosed.
Related to Your Search:
- Staff position in various Cadres/ Central Training Institutes(CTIs) /other Training Institutes – DoPT 2020
- No Foreign Training during the current financial year 2020-2021 – CCAs – CTIs – DoPT
- iGOT (Integrated Govt. Online Training) courses on DIKSHA platform on COVID-19 pandemic
- DoPT – Foreign training undergone by Group ‘A’ officers of various Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Introduction of SPARROW for CSS Officers
- Implementation of Supreme Court’s judgement dated 31.10.2013 in WP(Civil) No. 82/2011 in the matter of Shri T.S. R. Subramanian & Others vs. UOI & Others
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Calendar for Cadre Review of Central Group ‘A’ Services
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Service Profile of Central Services
- Suspension of Group ‘A’ Officers of CSS / CSSS – Approval Minister-in-charge of Department of Personnel & Training is required