Rupay Cards for Government Servants
Office of Controller General of Accounts
Ministry of Finance,
Department of Expenditure
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan
E-Block, GPO Complex, INA,
31st December 2020
No. R-1106/3/2020-GBA-CGA/ 958-1003
Sub: Issuance of Pre-Loaded Rupay Cards for Government Servants as part of Special Festival Advance
Reference is invited to the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, OM no.F.No.12(2)/ 2020-EII(A) dated 12t October 2020 notifying that all Government employees will be given an interest free special festival advance of Rs. 10,000/- to meet expenses related to ensuing festivals. It was decided that the amount would be released through pre-loaded Rupay Cards issued by SBI.
- The Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for disbursal of pre-paid UTSAV Card has also been circulated by DoE vide its OM dated 13 October 2020 (copy enclosed). The timeline for utilizing the advance is till 31st March 2021. Vide said OM, it was desired to send the requisite details in standard indent format for UTSAV Card to be mailed to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected]
- Chief General Manager, Govt. Banking Unit, SBI is coordinating with
Ministries/ Departments to take the Government’s initiative forward so that maximum members of Central Government Employees take the benefit of the interest free advance.
- A Nodal Officer has also been designated from SBI for this purpose as per detail given as under:-
Mr. Sujay Kumar Yadav, DGM (D&TB P&O), SBI, Corporate Centre,
Mittal Tower, Nariman Point, Mumbai- 400021
Tel :- 022-22835514, E-Mail address: [email protected]
- All the Pr. CCAs/ CCAs/ CAs (Independent Charge) of Ministries/ Departments are, therefore, requested to bring the contents of OM dated 13 October 2020 to the notice of all its attached and subordinate Office for their information/ necessary action and arrange for early submission of indents as per SOP, If not already done.
Asst. Controller General of Accounts (CGA)
- Pr. CCAs/ CCAs/ CAs with independent charge of all the Ministries /Departments of Government of India
- Sh. Manish Tandon, CGM(GBU), Govt. Banking Unit, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, New Delhi.
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of Pre-loaded Rupay Cards for Central Government Employees as part of Special Festival Package
- FinMin Order – Grant of Festival Advance to Central Government Employees
- Disbursement of pre-paid UTSAV Card to the Central Government Employees advance before Deepawali – Special festival package
- Special festival advance scheme for central government employees – PIB
- Interest free advance amount Rs. 10,000/- as a Special Festival Package to be paid in advance to Central Government employees
- FinMin Order – Grant of Advance – Special festival package to Central Government Employees SOP – UTSAV Card
- Extension of Grant of Advance – Special Festival Package to all approved category of Gramin Dak Sevaks – GDS
- Furnishing information regarding number of employees opting for LTC Cash Voucher Scheme and Festival Advance Scheme
- Finance minister declared that all central government employees would get LTC cash voucher scheme and special festival advance