Special festival package
F.No.12(2)/2020 -E.IIA (Pt.)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi,
Dated: 4th November, 2020.
Subject: Grant of Advance – Special festival package to Government Servants.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even number dated 12th October, 2020 followed by SOP/ instructions for DDOs vide OM of even number dated 13th and 16th October, 2020 on the above mentioned subject.
2. In this regard, all Ministries / Departments are requested to instruct the concerned Drawing & Disbursing Officers (DDOs) to ensure the disbursement of pre-paid UTSAV Card to the applicant Government Servants well in advance before Deepawali.
3. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
(Prateek Kumar Singh)
Deputy Secretary to the government of India
All Ministries / Departments of Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Interest free advance amount Rs. 10,000/- as a Special Festival Package to be paid in advance to Central Government employees
- FinMin Order – Grant of Advance – Special festival package to Central Government Employees SOP – UTSAV Card
- Implementation of Pre-loaded Rupay Cards for Central Government Employees as part of Special Festival Package
- FinMin Order – Grant of Festival Advance to Central Government Employees
- Department of Posts Order – Grant of Advance – Special Festival Package to Government Servants
- Special festival advance scheme for central government employees – PIB
- Ministry of Railways approves 196 pairs of Festival Special Trains 2020 services
- Special Cash Package Scheme in lieu of LTC fare for Central Government Employees and settled within 30 days of disbursal of advance
- 25% of Salary to be paid as advance due to Onam Festival in Kerala