Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated 24th November, 2020
Subject: Grant of Advance – Special Festival Package to employees working in Autonomous Bodies.
The undersigned is directed to say that with a view to enable Government employees to meet expenses relating to festivals and to encourage spending thereby giving a boost to economic activities, in pursuance of decision taken by the Government, this Department vide O.M. of even No. dated 12th October, 2020 (copy enclosed) has issued order for grant of interest free advance amounting to Rs. 10,000/- as a Special Festival Package to be paid in advance to Government employees.
FinMin Order – Grant of Advance – Special festival package to Central Government Employees SOP – UTSAV Card
2. In this regard it is clarified that Nodal Ministry/Department may consider adopting this Special Festival Package on similar terms as prescribed in this Department’s O.M. of even No. dated 12th October, 2020 to employees working in Autonomous Bodies as well within the existing budgetary provision and no additional fund will be provided for this purpose.
Dy. Secretary to Government of India
All Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Disbursement of pre-paid UTSAV Card to the Central Government Employees advance before Deepawali – Special festival package
- Extension of Grant of Advance – Special Festival Package to all approved category of Gramin Dak Sevaks – GDS
- Issuance of Pre-Loaded Rupay Cards for Central Government Servants as part of Special Festival Advance 31st December 2020
- Implementation of Pre-loaded Rupay Cards for Central Government Employees as part of Special Festival Package
- FinMin Order – Grant of Festival Advance to Central Government Employees
- FinMin Order – Grant of Advance – Special festival package to Central Government Employees SOP – UTSAV Card
- Special festival advance scheme for central government employees – PIB
- Department of Posts Order – Grant of Advance – Special Festival Package to Government Servants
- Ministry of Railways approves 196 pairs of Festival Special Trains 2020 services