Latest Central Government Employees
F.No. 12(2)/2020- E.IIA(Pt.)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi.
Dated: 13 October, 2020
Sub: Grant of Advance – Special festival package to Govt. Servants.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this department’s OM of even number dated 12.10.2020 on the above mentioned subject and to say that the following SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for disbursal of pre-paid UTSAV Card will be followed by all DDOs / HOOs concerned:-
- On receipt of application for grant of Special Festival Package advances, each DDO will advise the number of UTSAV Cards required by them and SBI Branch details where the DDO account is maintained along with IFSC code. In case DDOs do not have an account in SBI they have to identify the nearest SBI Branch and advise the name of the Branch and the IFSC code for the purpose of receiving the Cards.
- Each card will be of fixed denomination of Rs. 10,000/-.
- A SPOC detail at each DDO level to be provided for better coordination. (e-mail ID and contact details of DDO and SPOC to be provided).
- All the above details (standard indent format for UTSAV Card is attached) to be mailed to agm2debitcards.dtb/aisbi.co.in with a copy to [email protected] This information needs to be sent as early as possible.
- Based on the above indicative list. Card Procurement orders will be placed by SBI and UTSAV Cards delivery schedules (to SBI Branches) will be advised based on the indicative requirements provided.
- The envelope containing the individual Card & PIN will be made available at the identified Branches (where DDO’s accounts are maintained) as per schedule provided.
- The identified Branches will intimate the respective DDO about the receipt of the card. DDO will then provide the Branch Debit Authorisation / Cheque for the number of cards required along with the Standard Procurement Format, which will be shared with DDOs.
- The duly filled in Standard Procurement Form (both in hard copy and soft copy) needs to be provided to the Branch along with the debit authorization / Cheques from the DDOs. In case where the DDO does not maintain an account with SBI branch he has to provide a Bankers Cheque / Govt. Cheque drawn in favour of the SBI Branch identified by them earlier.
- Branch will issue / activate the above cards (as per the indent provide by the DDO) in Bank’s system against acknowledgment from the DDOs after realization of payment.
- The DDO will take necessary precautions in safe handling of cards and distribution to identified persons.
- A nominal change of Rs.36 plus GST will be charged for each card and will be bore by the Ministry / Department.
2. These orders will take effect from the date of issuance of this Office Memorandum and will be in force during the current financial year i.e. 2020-21 only.
3. All the Ministries / Departments are requested to bring the contents of this OM to the notice of all its Attached and subordinate office for their information / necessary action.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
All Ministries / Departments of Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of Pre-loaded Rupay Cards for Central Government Employees as part of Special Festival Package
- Disbursement of pre-paid UTSAV Card to the Central Government Employees advance before Deepawali – Special festival package
- Issuance of Pre-Loaded Rupay Cards for Central Government Servants as part of Special Festival Advance 31st December 2020
- Interest free advance amount Rs. 10,000/- as a Special Festival Package to be paid in advance to Central Government employees
- FinMin Order – Grant of Festival Advance to Central Government Employees
- Extension of MIS/ SCSS/ KVP/ NSC/ PPF schemes up to GDS Branch Post Office level through cheque
- FAQ on Withdrawal of Legal Tender Character of the Old High Denomination Bank Notes
- Issue of Identity Cards to Central Government pensioners – Pensioners Portal Orders on 12.8.2015
- Furnishing information regarding number of employees opting for LTC Cash Voucher Scheme and Festival Advance Scheme