INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 23RD NOVEMBER 2015 – SECRETARY, JCM (NC) WRITES TO NEW CABINET SECRETARY.
Shri Pradeep Kumar Sinha,
(Government of India),
I, on behalf of Staff Side, National Council(JCM), greet you on your joining as Cabinet Secretary, Government of India.
Sir, you are aware that, more than 26 lakh Central Government Employees, working in the Railways, Defence, Postal and other Central Government Organizations, are facing lots of problems, which are unresolved due to non-functioning of the NC/JCM.
More than 05 years have passed, there has not been a single meeting of the Departmental Council.
Non-resolution of the problems of the Central Government Employees has forced them jointly to resolve for a National Indefinite Strike from 23rd November, 2015.
I hope, you will take keen interest in resolution of the problems, submitted through our agenda as well as Charter of Demands at an earliest to keep industrial peace in the country.
I do not feel good to write all these issues in my first letter, but I am forced by the circumstances to write all this.
With kind regards!
(Shlva Gopal Mishra)
Encl: Declaration adopted by NJCA on 11.12.2014
Cop to: All Constituents of JCM(Staff Side)- for information.
Related to Your Search:
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary, Government of India
- 7th CPC recommendations and Charter of Demands
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary (Government of India)
- NJCA decides to go on indefinite strike from 1st Week of March 2016
- 7th Pay Commission – Non-settlement of demands – 11th July Indefinite Strike – NJCA writes to PM for intervention
- Implementation of 7th CPC and Enhancement of Minimum Wage/Multiplying Factor – NJCA
- Outcome of meeting with Cabinet Secretary held on 1.3.2016 – Confederation
- NJCA DECIDED INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 11th APRIL 2016
- Meetings with 7th CPC and Cabinet Secretary – NC JCM Staff Side