How to Calculate Pay for Defence Personnel? Formula for Fixation of Pay
Formulae for Fixation of Pay from 3rd CPC to 4th CPC
If 20% x of B.P (3rd CPC)Value is less than 75 then
B.P+ D.A + A.D.A + ad hoc DA + IR-1 & IR-2 + 75 = 4th CPC Basic Pay
B.P + D.A + A.D.A+ ad hoc DA + IR-1 & IR-2+ + 20% of B.P= 4th CPC Basic Pay
Formulae for Fixation of Pay from 4th CPC to 5th CPC.
2.98 x (4th CPC B.P) + 100 = 5th CPC Basic P
Formulae for Fixation of pay from 5th CPC to 5th CPC (10-10-1997)
As per change of scale if occur.
Formulae for Fixation of Pay from 5th CPC to 6th CPC
a. As per Appendix G to S NI 01/S/2008
b. For X Group personnel add X Group Pay
Formulae for Fixation of Pay from 6th CPC to 7th CPC
As per Pay Matrix of 7th CPC
Related to Your Search:
- Flaws in Pay Matrix of 7th CPC: Less benefit on grant of Promotional Pay Scale i.r.o. Next Pay Scale
- 7th Pay Commission Basic Pay Calculation Method in brief with illustration
- 7th Pay Commission Pay calculator and fixation formula Project :
- 7th CPC Pension Calculation for Pre-2016 Pensioners – KarnatakaCOC
- Did you know how the 6th CPC Multiplication Factor of 1.86 was derived?
- 7th CPC Defence Pay Matrix Table in Gazette Notification
- Indian Administrative Service (Pay) Amendment Rules, 2017
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Anomalies – Pay of officials drawing different Grade Pay (Higher and lower) are fixed at the same stage in revised pay
- Indian Police Service (Pay) Amendment Rules, 2017