CLAIM REIMBURSEMENT OF MEDICINES SPECIAL SANCTION IN VIEW OF COVID-19 till 30 April 2020
ECHS Adjutant General’s
Branch Integrated Headquarters
Ministry of Defence (Army)
Thimayya Nlarg, Near Gopinath
Circle, Delhi Gantt-110010
(All Regional Centres)
REIMBURSEMENT OF MEDICINES SPECIAL SANCTION IN VIEW OF COVID-19
- Further to this HQ letter No 13/49761/AG/ECHS dated 23 Mar 2020 (copy aft).
- A onetime sanction for purchase of medicines and claim reimbursement was issued till 30 Apr 2020. in view of extended lockdown till 03 May 2020, the veterans having life style/ chronic ailments/ diseases on long treatment may purchase medicines lasting till 31 May 2020 based on the prescription held (prescribed by Polyclinic Service hospital Empanelled hospital) irrespective of NA or otherwise – Veterans need not go to Polyclinics to collect the medicines till 31 May 2020.
- One time sanction is hereby accorded to reimburse of above expenditure under individual reimbursement of medical claims. The bills for reimbursement to be submitted by Veterans after 15 Jun 2020.
- This will be applicable with immediate effect till 31 May 2020.
(Anuparn N Adhaulia)
for MD ECHS
Related to Your Search:
- ECHS – REIMBURSEMENT OF MEDICINES : SPECIAL SANCTION IN VIEW OF COVID-19
- Reimbursement of cost of OPD Medicines: Special Sanction in view of COVID-19 – till 31st July 2020
- ECHS Clarification: Reimbursement of Med Claim for Emergency Treatment in Non-Empanelled Hospital
- CGHS – Reimbursement of cost of OPD Medicines Special Sanction in view of COVID-19 till 31st December 2020
- Reimbursement of OPD Medicines Special Sanction in view of COVID-19
- ECHS – PROCESSING OF PENDING CLAIMS DELAY IN INTIMATION, SUBMISSION, NMI QUERY REPLY AND DELAY DUE TO OBTAINING DIGITAL SIGNATURE
- ECHS Order: Empanelled Hospital Claims- Ophthalmic procedures
- ECHS: Unlisted Lab Tests in Emergency
- Reimbursement of one pulse oximeter per family allowed under ECHS to fight COVID-19