Drawal of next increment under Rule 10 of Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi-110001
Dated the 29th October, 2019
Subject: Drawal of next increment under Rule 10 of Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to para 8(i) of the Ministry of Home Affairs U.O. No. 300/14/Pr.A.O./Admn/ MHA/23/2018-19/456 dated 29.04.2019 seeking clarifications regarding drawal of next increment, referring the instructions contained in Department of Expenditure Office Memorandum No. 4-21/2017-IC/E.IIIA dated 31.07.2018, as to whether an employee promoted or getting financial upgrdation on 01.07.2016 and granted two increments i.e. first annual increment and second promotional increment, is eligible for his next increment after completion of six months period on 01.01.2017 or after expiry of one year period on 01.07.2017.
2. The matter has been examined in this Department. In terms of the instructions contained in this Department’s above referred O.M. dated 31.07.2018, the employees who are getting promotion/financial upgradation on 1st July and receiving the benefit of two increments i.e. the first annual increment due on 1st July and the second notional increment on account of promotion, will accrue their subsequent increment on the following 1st January, after completion of six months period.
Under Secretary (E.IIIA)
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Date of next increment under Rule 10 of Central Civil Services Revised Pay Rules 2016
- MACPS – Date of next increment under Rule 10 of the CCS RP Rules, 2016
- Date of Next Increment after Promotion / Upgradation as per 7th CPC – PCDA Clarification
- Date of next increment- Rule 10 of CCS (RP) Rules, 2016
- 7th CPC Annual Increment – Two Dates for Grant of Increment
- Date of Next Increment DNI after Promotion / Upgradation after completion of 6 months qualifying service i.e., on 1st Jan or 1st July
- ‘Rounding off’ instructions given by Ministry of Finance as per 6th CPC
- 7th Pay Commission likely to recommend Jan 1, July 1 as Annual Increment days
- Increment Day for Central Government employees – 1st July of every year