Additional DA from July 2014 : Dearness Allowance rises to 107% from July 1, 2014 onwards..!
The Dearness Allowance for Central Government employees and pensioners may increase to 107% from July 1, 2014 onwards.
Following the increase in the CPI(I-W) BY 2001 = 100 price index, the twice-every-year Dearness Allowance that is issued to the Central Government employees, the second additional Dearness allowance may possible to increase to 107% from 01.07.2014 onwards.
Last week, the Labour Bureau released the Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers Base Year 2001=100 for the month of May 2014. The number now stands at 244, following a 2-point increase from the previous month, reflecting a 0.83% hike in prices. Another reason for the increase in number is the 1.65% consolidated rise in price of food groups. Rice, Coconut Oil, Fish Fresh, Poultry, Milk, Onion, Vegetables & Fruits, Sugar, Cigarette, Electricity Charges, etc. are responsible for the increase in index. However, this increase was restricted to some extent by Petrol putting downward pressure on the index.
The year-on-year inflation measured by monthly CPI-IW stood at 7.02 per cent for May, 2014 as compared to 7.08 per cent for the previous month and 10.68 per cent during the corresponding month of the previous year. Similarly, the Food inflation stood at 7.66 per cent against 7.76 per cent of the previous month and 13.24 per cent during the corresponding month of the previous year.
The below table is clearly indicated the movement of AICPIN with increasing additional Dearness allowance month wise…
AICPIN for the month of May 2014 begged at 244
|Total DA %||DA% Increase
Related to Your Search:
- Expected DA : 90% DA from July, 2013 may be announced in view of AICPIN, May 2013
- Expected DA- Status, as of March 2014
- AICPIN for July 2014 – 6 Points increased and stands at 252
- AICPIN FOR APRIL 2014 – EXPECTED DA JULY 2014 – 4th STEP COMPLETED
- Expected DA to be almost 31% in July 2021, subject to non-reduction in the coming month AICPIN
- Dearness Allowance from July 2013 : Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW) – January, 2013
- Press Release of AICPIN for May 2014 – 2 Points increased and stood at 244
- AICPIN for March 2022 – Expected DA from July 2022 is 37 percent for Central Government Employees
- Expected DA From July, 2016: AICPIN for the Month of May, 2016