Good News for Central Govt Employees: DA HIKE 28%
DA Hike effect from 01.07.2021
11%[Increase DA] + 17%[Excisting DA] =Total 28% DA
The government approved a 17 percent to 28 percent increase in Dearness Allowance (DA) and Dearness Relief (DR) benefits for central government employees and retirees on Wednesday. After being placed on hold last year, the Union Cabinet has decided to raise DA and DR.
Central Cabinet today clears 3 instalments of DA/DR!
The Central Cabinet has cleared the rise of 3 installments of DA/DR frozen from 1.1.2020. Resultantly, a total of 11% DA/DR will be increased to the existing 17% DA/DR from 1.7.2021. Without arrears for the 18 months (from 1.1.2020 to 30.06.2021) DA/DR will be 28% from this month.
The decision about the fresh installment of DA/DR due from 1.7.2021 will be taken later. We are to get 28% DA/DR along with our July month Pay / Pension – Family Pension. DA /DR rise!
We will share the official pdf soon.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission – Union Cabinet Approved 4 Percent DA hike from Jan 01,2020 for central government employees
- Cabinet hikes DA of central government employees by 5 per cent
- Expected DA: Cabinet may approve 10% DA hike in September 2013
- DA/DR unfreezing from 1st July 2021 – What is the loss to the Central government pensioners?
- 7th CPC DA Hike will announce today for central government employees and pensioners
- 6% DA hike from July 2015 – Central Cabinet approved yesterday
- Good news for Central Government Employees! DA likely to be hiked to 125% from existing 119%
- Central Government to hike DA by 10%; benefit 80 lakh employees and pensioners
- Finance Ministry’s Orders on 10% DA Expected Shortly!