Complaints Committee to enquire into complaints of sexual harassment at work place in the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
G.I., DPPW, O.M.No.44011/5/2013-Admn.I, dated 23.3.2015
Subject:- Complaints Committee to enquire into complaints of sexual harassment at work place in the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
The undersigned is directed to enclose herewith the composition of a Committee formed in this Department to enquire into complaints of sexual harassment at work place. It is requested to kindly post this list at appropriate position in this Department’s website.
Related to Your Search:
- Sexual Harassment at WorkPlaces – Detailed report of complaints registered against sexual harassment state wise
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Work Place – Lok Sabha Q&A
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment of working women at workplace – Seniority of the Chairperson of the Complaint Committee
- Central Government Employees to get 3 months paid leave in sexual harassment case
- SHe-Box portal set up for registering complaints of sexual harassment of women employees at workplace, of both Government and Private sector
- Implementation of leave provision under the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal) Act, 2013 — Reg.
- MWCD links Sexual Harassment Complaints Portal ‘SHe-Box’ to central/ state ministries & districts for speedy disposal of cases
- SHe-Box : Online complaint management system titled Sexual Harassment electronic-Box
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment of Women at the Workplace – Amendments to CCS (Conduct) Rules 1964