Latest Central Government Employees News
Central government employees will continue to get Dearness Allowance (DA) and Dearness Relief (DR) at the current rates
In the meantime, the centre has recently made it clear that central government workers are to continue to collect Dearness Allowance (DA) and Dearness Relief (DR) at the present rate in the wait for the increase in the dearness allowance as outlined in the 7th Pay Commission recommendations.
The central government officials have 17 per cent DA and wait for the rise in the DA from July 2021 for the period January-June 2020.
In an order in April, central government officials and pensioners were declared to have no 21 percent DA from 1 January 2020. According to the recommendations of the 7th Pay Board, the DA rate was raised from 17 to 21 percent in March.
Employees were said to not have any arrears charged between 1 January 2020 and 30 June 2021. DA prices were updated on 1 July.
It was agreed that the supplementary payment of the Central Government staff’s Dearness Allowance, and of the Central Government Pensioners Dearness Allowance due on 1 January 2020, was not payable. The extra charge from 1 July 2020 and 1 January 2020 of the Dearness and Dearness allowance shall not be paid. But Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief continue to be charged at present rates, according to the April order.
Related to Your Search:
- Freezing of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners at current rates till July 2021
- Fake News: Central Government has taken back its order in DA cut – Centre has not taken any such decision
- Will the HRA rise for Central government employees in July 2020? – HRA July 2020
- 6% hike in DA/DR for Central Government Employees from January, 2015 approved by Cabinet
- Dearness Relief for Bank Pensioners from August 2016
- PIB Press Release on Dearness Allowance : Release of additional installment of DA to CG Staff and DR to CG Pensioners, due from 1.1.2013
- Freezing of Dearness Allowance to Tamil Nadu State Government employees and Government pensioners
- Release of additional instalment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to Pensioners due from 1.7.2015
- Cabinet approves release of an additional instalment of Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief due from Jan 2020