Bonus Orders 2015 : Adhoc Bonus Orders for Central Government employees
As pe the information available in the official blog of Karnataka COC, bonus order for this year likely to be issued after 12.10.2015 only. The message is reproduced and given below for your information…
Adhoc Bonus Orders
The Union Finance Minister, Shri Arun Jaitley is on tour to USA and Peru in connection with recent developments in the global economy and lack of progress in the implementation of the 2010 IMF quota reforms during his official tour to Peru from October 7-11 .
Hence Adhoc Bonus orders is likely to be issued after 12th October 2015.
Related to Your Search:
- 2 Months Bonus for Postal Employees – Central Government
- Raising of Bonus Payment Ceiling to the Central Government Employees – NC JCM Staff Side
- Grant of PLB & Non-PLB adhoc Bonus to CGE for the year 2014-15 & 2015-16
- Adhoc: Under Secretaries working on adhoc basis – Extension of period for one year beyond 31.05.2013
- Grant of Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (Ad-hoc Bonus) to Central Government Employees for the year 2011-12 — Extension of orders to Autonomous Bodies
- Important Official Websites for Central Government Employees
- Defence Bonus 2019 – PBORs of the Army, Navy and Air Force eligible for the ad-hoc bonus for the year 2018-19
- Orders issued for Productivity Linked Bonus to Civilian Employees of EME for the year 2012-13
- Travel by Premium Trains on LTC, Official Duty, Tour, Training, Transfer – Clarification orders issued by PCAFYS