7th CPC MACP Scheme
Junior Cashier promoted from the post of Senior Shroff
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 30-9-2019
The General Managers
All Indian Railways & PUs
(As per mailing list)
Sub: Grant of financial upgradation under MACPS to Jr. Cashier promoted from the post of Sr. Shroff – clarification reg.
The issue regarding grant of financial upgradation under MACPS to Jr. Cashier by not reckoning their appointment/ promotion from Sr. Shroff to Jr. Cashier’s post has been under consideration. Since appointment/ promotion from Sr. Shroff to Jr. Cashier’s post involves promotion from one cadre to another cadre carrying same Grade Pay without benefit of pay fixation, it has now been decided in consultation with Finance Directorate and Establishment Directorate of Railway Board that while regulating MACP benefits to such staff, the appointment from the post of Sr. Shroff to the post of Jr. Cashier should not be construed as promotion and, therefore, may not be reckoned for the purpose of grant of financial upgradation under MACPS.
This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
This disposes off NW Railway’s letter No. AC/CC/Adm/ 3142/GM-NWREU/ 18/139 dated 13-7-2018
Hindi version is enclosed.
(Sudha A Kujur)
Dy. Director, Pay Commission
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme in the promotional hierarchy
- Grant of financial up gradation under MACP Scheme to Accounts Stock Verifies
- Fixation of pay of the employees who got promoted to the post of higher Pay level after being granted the benefit of pay fixation on grant of financial upgradation under MACPS
- Financial upgradation to Section Controllers ignoring the promotion from the post of Station Master (GP Rs. 4200/- pre revised Rs. 5000-8000) to Section Controller (PB-2, G.P Rs.4200/-/ Pre revised Rs. 5500-9000)
- MACP – Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Railways Employees
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme-Clarification for Railway Employees
- GRANT OF SPECIAL ALLOWANCE RS.1000 TO STAFF OF CASH AND PAY DEPARTMENT
- Memorandum By IRTSA to Railway Board Regarding 3rd MACP after 20 years of First Promotion or 10 years after 2nd Promotion or 30 years of Appointment
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Railway Employees