No. 1/Org/MACP/2018(186)/ 117
This is in reference to DoP&T OM F. No. 35034/3/2015-Estt.(D) dated 27/28.09.2016 regarding enhancement of Benchmark for financial up‑gradation under MACP Scheme as per recommendations of the 7th CPC accepted by the Government.
Of late, field units have been seeking clarification regarding the applicability of benchmark ‘Very Good’ for considering financial up-gradation under MACP Scheme. The matter has been examined at FHQ and the following clarifications are issued for compliance by all concerned:-
(i) For grant of financial up-gradation under the MACPS, the prescribed benchmark would he ‘Very Good’ for all the posts w.e.f. 25.07.2016.
(ii) APAR grading ‘Good’ for the period prior to 25.07.2016 i.e. the date from which the new Benchmark made applicable, may be treated as ‘Very Good’ while considering such cases by the Screening Committee/BOO.
(iii) There should be at least three ‘Very Good’ grading and other two not below ‘Good’ grading out of last five ACRs/APARs considering point (i) & (ii) in view for arriving at the prescribed Benchmark ‘Very Good’. Some illustrations are given in the enclosed Annexure-A for guidance.
Related to Your Search:
- MACP Scheme in 7th CPC – Enhancement of benchmark from “Good” to “Very Good” : CAG Circular
- Benchmark for financial upgradation under MACP clarification
- 7th CPC Clarification -Prescribed Benchmark while considering MACPs to Non-Gazetted Staff
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Central Government Civilian Employees – Implementation of the 7th CPC Recommendation Clarification regarding revised benchmark of “Very Good” of APAR grading
- Clarification on applicability of Very Good benchmark for financial upgradation under MACPS and consideration of Good benchmark for the previous years before 25.07.2016
- Pay Fixation on MACP as per 6th Pay Commission – Some Illustrations
- MACP – Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Railways Employees
- Benchmark for promotion to administrative grades in Railway Services
- Over payments made to DAD employees on account of wrong pay fixation granting the benefit of financial up gradation under ACP/MACP scheme