Grant of extension beyond the age of retirement to Central Government Employees – Dopt Orders
ACC is the competent authority to decide the cases of extension in service beyond the age of superannuation – Dopt issued orders regarding the extension of service after retirement of Central Government employees…
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
(Office of the Establishment Officer)
North Block, New Delhi
24th September, 2014
Sub: Grant of extension/re-employment to Central Government servants beyond the age of superannuation
Attention of all the Ministries/Departments is invited to the Government of India(Transaction of Business) Rules which prescribe that the ACC is the competent authority to decide the cases of extension in service beyond the age of superannuation. Attention is also invited to DoPT’s OM. No. 26012/6/2002-Estt, (A) dated 09.12.2002 on the subject mentioned above laying down instructions/criteria for grant of extension in service to the categories of personnel referred in proviso to F.R. 56(d). The ACC has observed that in sorne of the cases, the Departments are not taking timely action to reconstitute the Departmental Peer Review Committee (DPRC) and are unilaterally extending the service of the officers beyond the age of superannuation without first obtaining approval of the ACC.
2. It has also been observed that Ministries/Departments often submit proposals late to the EO Division as a result of which submission of cases for consideration of the ACC also gets delayed.
3. In view of the above, all the Scientific Ministries/Departments are hereby advised to take timely action for constitution of the DPRC for considering the cases for extension of service of specialists in medical or scientific fields, beyond the normal date of superannuation and ensure that proposals seeking approval of the ACC be invariably submitted at least two months in advance of the date of superannuation.
4. It is also reiterated that in absence of specific approval of ACC towards extension of his services beyond the date of superannuation, an officer should stand retired on his date of superannuation and under no circumstances should the Ministry/Department concerned extend his services beyond superannuation unilaterally without the approval & ACC
DA Rates from 200% to 212% for 5th CPC Employees
Rates of Dearness Allowance applicable w.e.f. 1.7.2014 to the employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised scale as per 5th CPC
F. No. 1/3/2008-E.II (B)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 21th September, 2014.
Subject:- Rates of Dearness Allowance applicable w.e.f. 1.7.2014 to employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised scale as per 5th Central Pay Commission.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s Office Memorandum of even No. dated 22nd April, 2014 revising the rates of Dearness Allowance in respect of employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies who continue to draw their pay and allowances in the pre-revised scales of pay as per 5th Central Pay Commission.
2. The rates of Dearness Allowance admissible to the above categories of employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 200% to 212% w.e.f. 1.7.2014. All other conditions as laid down in the D.M. of even number dated 3rd October, 2008 will continue to apply.
3. The contents of this Office Memorandum may also be brought to the notice of the organizations under the administrative control of the Ministries/Departments which have adopted the Central Government scales of pay.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Xth Bipartite Wage Revision meeting updates on 26.9.2014
The latest two updates are given below for your information and wait for sometime to know the current position…
All Banking Solutions says…
Reports at 3.00 PM indicates that meeting with IBA is over. UFBU still discussing the matter to make their final announcement on the outcome of the negotiations. Reports are not encouraging and indicate there is no tangible progress in negotiation talks . (uploaded on 26/09/2014 – 15:15 Hours )
Wage Revision Is Not Now A Top Priority Issue for AIBOA and AIBEA by Rajesh Goyal (uploaded on 26/09/2014 – 9.50 AM)
Flash News: 78 Day wages as Bonus for Railway Employees – AIRF
AIRF informed through its official portal that all Railway Employees to get 78 Day Wages as Productivity Linked Bonus for this year…
The AIRF message is given below :
“Due to Untiring efforts of AIRF, Orders for Payment of 78 days (Total Amount will be Rs. 8975/-) PLB has been issued by Railway Board.
Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra/GS/AIRF has thanked Sh. Sadanand Gowda/Minister for Railways for taking extra efforts and also congratulated all the affilates for showing strength.
On this victory Com Shiva Gopal Mishra/GS/AIRF and Com Rakhal Dass Gupta/President AIRF along with whole AIRF Fraternity wishes Railwaymen and their families a very happy festive season”.
SCOVA 25th Standing Committee meeting minutes
Pensioners Portal uploded the detailed minutes of the 25th meeting of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) held on 05th Sept, 2014 under the Chairmanship of Honourable MOS(PP) on its portal yesterday.
Some important issues taken in the meeting…
- Merger of 78.2% IDA with basic pension benefit to the absorbed BSNL Pensioners…
- Health Insurance Scheme for pensioners including those residing at non-CGHS areas…
- Special Family Pension for the widows of disabled War Veterans…
- Stepping up of Disability Element on the basis of Fitment Tables…
- Income Certificate to be produced by the Family Pensioner…
- Extension of CGHS facilities to retired BSNL employees…
DA Over 50%, Dearness Allowance, Employees News, Expected DA, Latest News Tags:
50% DA Merger, DA Merger, Merger of DA, Merger of DA 50%, Pensioners associations, Pensioners Issues, SCOVA, Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies
Department of Posts issued orders for the payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (G-DS) at revised retes w.e.f. 01.07.2014 onwards
Government of India
Ministry of Communication & IT
Department of Posts
(Establishment Division)/P.A.P. Section
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Dated 25th September, 2014
All Chief Postmaster General
All G.Ms (PAF)/Director of Accounts (Posts).
Subject: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (G-DS) at revised retes w.e.f. 01.07.2014 onwards – reg.
Consequent upon grant to another installment of Dearness allowance. With effect from 1st July, 2014 to the Central Government Employee vide Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s O.M. No. 1/2/2014-E-II (B) dated 18.09.2014, duly endorsed vide this Department’s letter No. 8-1/2012-PAP dated 22.9.2014, the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) have also become entitled to the payment of Dearness Allowances on basic TRCA at the revised rate with effect from 01.07.2014. It has, therefore, been decided that the Dearness Allowance payable to the Gramin Dak Sevaks shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 100% to 107% on the basic time related continuity Allowance, with effect from the 1st July,2014.
2. The additional of Dearness Allowance payable under this order shall be paid in cash to all Gramin Dak Sevaks.
3. The Expenditure on this account shall be debited to the head “salaries” under the relevant head of account and should be met from the sanctioned grant.
4. This issue with the concurrence of integrated finance wing vide the dairy No. 159/FA/2014-CS dated 25.09.2014.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
Source : www.indiapost.gov.in
Labour Minister Shri Tomar announces launch of Minimum Pension Scheme across 120 locations in India
37 Union Ministers to felicitate pensioners on September 30
The Union Minister of Labour & Employment, Steel and Mines, Shri Narendra Singh Tomar announced the launch of a guaranteed minimum pension of Rs 1000 per month under Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995. Speaking to journalists at a press conference in here today, he said, the Union Government has decided to organize functions in every office of the Employees Provident Fund Organisation spread across 120 locations in the country. It has also been decided that in 37 locations, Union Ministers will preside over the functions and felicitate the pensioners whose pension is getting increased.
Shri Tomar stated that this is being done to interact with the pensioners and to ensure that no eligible person is left out. He expressed confidence that this interaction will help the EPFO to design its pension re-engineering process in a better way. The Secretary, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Smt Gauri Kumar and Central PF Commissioner Shri K.K. Jalan were also present on the occasion.
The Minister said that the long-pending demand for increase in the pension will soon see the light of day. At present, a large number of pensioners are getting only paltry amounts as pension under the scheme. Nearly two-thirds of the pensioners are in receipt of pension of less than 1000 rupees. Thus, this move would benefit approximately 32 lakh out of a total of 49 lakh pensioners who are getting below Rs 1000 as pension, he added.
It is relevant to note that the wage ceiling for coverage under the three schemes of EPFO i.e. Employees Provident Fund Scheme, Employees’ Pension Scheme and Employees’ Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme (EDLI) has also been increased from monthly Rs 6500 to Rs 15000. This increased wage ceiling is expected to bring in an additional 50 lakh employees under the ambit of these social security programmes. The increased wage ceiling will also result into higher benefit under the EDLI from a maximum of Rs.1,30,000 to a maximum of Rs 3,60,000.
In the recent past EPFO has taken a series of measures to bring in greater transparency and efficiency in its functioning. These include the facility for online registration of establishments (OLRE), Online Transfer Claim Portal (OTCP), e-passbook and electronic payment of PF and Pension benefits through NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer) and CBS (Core Banking Solution).
Bonus for Railway employees delayed due to hospitalization of Finance Minister
Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra/GS AIRF has met Minister for Railways today in respect of PLB.
All India Railwaymen’s Federation
Shiva Gopal Mishra
Dated: September 25, 2014
The General Secretaries,
All Affiliated Unions,
Sub: Productivity Linked Bonus
Today I met Shri Sadananda Gowda, Hon’ble Minister for Railways at 13:30 hrs. and apprised him about the restlessness prevailing among the Railwaymen on the issue of PLB. He told me that he has already discussed the issue with Hon’ble Finance Minister and written him a D.O. letter on the subject, but it is unfortunate that he has been hospitalized. Even though he will try that PLB issue is resolved by today evening.
In spite of all these efforts, we are getting frantic calls from our affiliated unions, and the situation seems to be very tense throughout the Indian Railways.
As has been advised earlier, our people should be in all preparedness to meet any eventuality in future.
With fraternal greetings!
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
7th Pay Commission invites more staff on deputation basis
Ministry of Finance issued orders on the subject of Staff Mobilisation today on its portal that 13 more officials are required to 7th Central Pay Commission on deputation basis.
Filling up of balance vacancies of Under Secretary/ Section Officer/ Assistant/ UDC/ Cashier on deputation basis in the Seventh Central Pay Commission
Under Secretary (PB-3 GP Rs.6600) – 6 Posts
Section Officer (PB-2 GP Rs.5400) – 5 Posts
Assistant (PB-2 GP Rs.4600) – 1 Post
UDC (PB-1 GP Rs.2400) – 1 Post
These posts will be filled up only on deputation basis. The details of qualifications and experience required for the posts are given in the order.
Click to view the complete order…
An account of Festivals, Government has decided to issue advance payment of wages to industrial employees of OFs for the month of Sept, 2014..
Office of the Principal Controller of Accounts ( Fys)
10-A, S.K.Bose Road, Kolkata- 700 001
No. Pay/ Tech-I/0826/Disb/2014/
Date :- 24/09/2014
1. All CFA ( Fys)
O I/C AO, OF (P),Nalanda
2. 0 I/C AO, OF (P),Korwa
Sub:- Advance payment of wages to industrial employees of OFs for the month of Sept, 2014 (payable in October, 2014) on account of Durga Puja Festival/ Dussera/ Bakri-Eid falling during 01.10.2014 to 06.10.2014
Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Expenditure vide U.O. No. 3(2)/2012/TA/477 dated 17.09.2014 on the above subject received under OFB, Kolkata No. 111/A/A dated 24/09/2014 has accorded approval for disbursement of wages for the month of September, 2014 in advance on 29.09.2014. The same may be communicated to all the LAOs under your jurisdiction for necessary action at their end, please.
In this connection it is requested that advance payment of wages on account of the aforesaid festival should be made positively on 29.09.2014 for the month of September,2014 subject to fulfillment of following conditions:-
1. The amount of advance wages to be paid on 29.09.2014 for the month of 09/2014 should be the actual wage for the month of 08/2014 drawn and disbursed to the respective Industrial Employees.
2. The Br. AO should adjust the advance wages, thus paid on 29.09.2014, while generating the regular wage bill for the month of 09/2014, which is required to be prepared by 07/10/2014 based on actual hours worked by each IE of the respective OF (i.e. w.r.t. actual attendance data).
3. Over payments , arrived at as a result of such actual generation of regular wage bill for the month of 9/2014 on due date i.e. 7-10-2014, should be adjusted by recovery through actual wage bill, generated for the month of October, 2014, payable in November, 2014.
4. Br. AOs should also take care of the dues in respect of the individuals on EOL/ long leave/ prolonged absence etc.
5. It is requested to note, while taking account of the actual payments made in the previous month (i.e. wage for 08/2014), Br. AOs should calculate the actual monthly wages to arrive at the advance amount after deducting any arrear payments/ supplementary payments (if any) made with the wages for the month of 08/2014.
Strict compliance to the above instructions may please be ensured.
Asst. Controller of Accounts ( Fys)
6 Day Long Vacation for Banks?
Festival shopping and salaried classes are expected to get hit this year due to continuous 6 day long vacation for banks.
In addition to these, cheque transactions worth hundreds of lakhs are going to be affected during the vacation.
People are worried that commercial trade worth thousands of crores are also going to be thrown into chaos.
From 30.9.2014(Tuesday) to 5.102014(Sunday)
30th September 2014 – Half Yearly Account Closing Day
1st October 2014 – Half Yearly Account Closing Day
2nd October 2014 – Gandi Jayanthi
3rd October 2014 – Dasara Festival
4th October 2014 – Half a Day Working
5th October 2014 – Sunday
Source: CG Staff News
Karnataka Makes Aadhaar Card Compulsory for Medical Care
Aadhaar Card was a controversial issue during the recently concluded Lok Sabha elections. When the new government took charge at the Centre, there were talks that the card might be discontinued. But, now that the Government has given a go-ahead to continue the Aadhaar card, the Karnataka state government has decided to give more value to the card. Henceforth, Aadhaar number has been made mandatory for employees of the Karnataka state government who are utilizing the free medical treatment, ‘Jyothi Sanjeevani’.
There are more than 5.6 lakh state government employees in Karnataka, and 40% of them are yet to receive the Aadhaar cards. Employees without Aadhaar cards and their families have been asked to submit details, including photographs, online at the e-Governance Department. These temporary measures are valid only until the employees and their families get their Aadhaar cards. The department of labour welfare has ordered the employees to get their Aadhaar cards as soon as possible. The district collectors have been given the responsibility of conducting special camps to issue Aadhaar cards to state government employees of each district.
According to the press release issued by the Karnataka Government, Aadhaar card shall be treated as identity card for state government employees and their families to avail of free medical care under the Jyothisanjeevani Scheme. Employees will have to register their Aadhaar number, via the salary disbursing officer, with the Human Resource Department – H.R.M.S.
Employees who do not have Aadhaar cards will have to submit photographs of themselves and their family members, along with details, to the concerned officer and get them registered with the H.R.M.S.
Grant of Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (Ad-hoc Bonus) to Central Government Employees for the year 2013-14 – Extension of orders to Autonomous Bodies
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
E III (A) Branch
New Delhi, the 23rd September, 2014.
Subject: Grant of Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (Ad-hoc Bonus) to Central Government Employees for the year 2013-14 – Extension of orders to Autonomous Bodies.
Orders have been issued vide this Ministry’s Office Memorandum No. 7/24/2007 E-III (A) dated 16th September, 2014 authorizing 30 days emoluments as Non-PLB (Ad-hoc bonus) for the accounting year 2013-14 to the eligible Central Government employees not covered by the Productivity Linked Bonus Schemes, subject to terms and conditions laid down therein.
2. The undersigned is directed to say that it has now been decided that the Non-PLB (Ad-hoc) bonus so admissible subject to the terms and conditions laid down in the aforesaid orders, may be extended to the employees of autonomous bodies, partly or fully funded by the Central Government which
(i) follow the pattern of pay structure and emoluments identical to that of the Central Government and (ii) do not have any bonus or ex-gratia or incentive scheme in operation.
3. In case of doubt as to the operation of these orders the clarificatory orders, circulated vide this Ministry’s O.M. No.14(10)E-Coord/88 dated 4.10.88, as amended from time to time, may be kept in view, mutatis mutandis.
4. Any request for funding by the Government to meet the liability on account of Non-PLB (Ad-hoc bonus) in respect of various autonomous organizations would not be considered by the administrative Ministries concerned, as the expenditure on Non-PLB (Ad-hoc bonus) should be met from within the existing budgetary provisions of the respective organizations. While the Autonomous Bodies not funded by the Central Government may also adopt these orders as per their own administrative and financial judgment in respect of their employees, no liability for funding will, in any case, lie on the Central Government on this account.
(Amar Nath Singh)
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
AIRF will not tolerate delay in PLB. Com Shiva Gopal Mishra General Secretary has asked Railwaymen to be prepared for showdown in case PLB is delayed.
Productivity Linked Bonus to Railwaymen for the year 2013-14
All India Railwaymen’s Federation
Dated: September 24, 2014
The General Secretaries, All Affiliated Unions,
Sub: Productivity Linked Bonus to Railwaymen for the year 2013-14
As you are aware, during our earlier meeting with Hon’ble Minister for Railways on 15th September, 2014, in connection with Productivity-Linked Bonus(PLB) to Railwaymen, Hon’ble MR had assured us that, there would not be any reduction in the PLB and the same would be paid before “Durga Pooja”.
Since Hon’ble Prime Minister of India is going to leave for the US, there is every likelihood of delay in the payment of PLB, which is not tolerable to us.
Though, we are still pursing the matter with the Railway Board, Hon’ble MR and MoSR, but in case PLB is not paid to Railwaymen before “Durga Pooja”, we should be in all preparedness for show-down.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Clean Cantonments : The mission will comprise a collective and sustained effort to clean our homes, workplaces, streets, roads, pavements, schools, hospitals, markets and all other public places within our purview and keeping them clean for all times to come.
MoD to Launch “Clean Cantonments” Drive from Tomorrow
Responding to the Prime Minister’s clarion call to the people of India to realize Mahatma Gandhi’s dream of “Swachh Bharat” (Clean India) by 2nd October 2019 Ministry of Defence has decided to undertake an intensive national cleanliness campaign w.e.f 25th September 2014.
During this five year cleanliness plan it has been decided that on 2nd October 2014 “Swachh Shapath” (pledge) will be administered to all in government offices and public functions/events and cleanliness drive led by senior officers will be undertaken in all government and public offices. Besides that a variety of activities such as public marches, marathons, debates, street plays, music and essay competitions among the students and other community activities will be organized to focus public attention on this campaign and on the need for maintaining cleanliness on a sustained basis.
To begin with Ministry of Defence has decided to start a nationwide cleanliness mission called “Clean Cantonments” w.e.f 25 Sept 2014. The mission will comprise a collective and sustained effort to clean our homes, workplaces, streets, roads, pavements, schools, hospitals, markets and all other public places within our purview and keeping them clean for all times to come. For this Directorate General Defence Estates (DGDE), Ministry of Defence has directed all Defence Estate Officers and Cantonment Boards to undertake “Swachh Shapath” drive on 2nd October 2014 involving all officers and staffs in Directorates as well as offices of DEO’s. The DGDE has accordingly prepared an action plan for each Command Directorate and offices under it for a period of five years where a systemic cleanliness drive will be undertaken by a Corps of Swachh Bharat Volunteers. This core of volunteers will be tasked to create mass awareness about how to develop clean habits and keep our surroundings neat and clean. Since Clean India-Clean Cantonments campaign cannot be successful without public participation, the action plan for the same has devised a number of steps to make it happen in a coordinated manner. The steps/activities suggested by the action plan for a Clean India are as follows:-
· Door-to-door garbage collection and its segregation into biodegradable and non-biodegradable waste.
· Management of trenching grounds as per the MSW Rules, 2000.
· Proper cleaning of public places and introduction of mechanical cleaning devices to keep roads, streets and pavements spick and span.
· Daily clearance of dustbins and cleaning of surrounding areas.
· Conversion of surface drainage system into an underground drainage system connected to a Sewerage Treatment Plant. Apart from giving a cleaner look, this measure will ensure that our water bodies are protected against pollution.
· Establishment of Water Treatment Plant, wherever drinking water is supplied by the Cantonment Board.
· Mechanical cleaning of septic tanks, nullahs, underground drainage, public toilets and urinals so that no safai karamchari has to do such cleaning manually.
· Spreading the message of Clean India through school children by incorporating proper reading material in the curriculum. One way of reaching parents is through their children. Children should also be told about the importance of keeping water bodies clean.
· Developing the disseminating Cleanliness Logos and Messages which remind people about the importance of keeping their environment clean.
· Enhanced emphasis on planting trees and protecting existing trees. Species of plants which act as bio-filters should be selected for plantation in trenching grounds and other areas receiving sewage/sewerage.
· Regular field visits by officers to see that areas are kept clean. With increase of office/paperwork, officers have become increasingly desk-bound. They should change this habit and must take rounds of at least one area every day.
· Introduction of incentives, like, cleanest Street/Mohalla/Area to motivate people and to participate in the cleanliness drive competitively.
· Effective use of mass media for spreading the Swachh Bharat campaign as well as for mobilizing support therefore.
To manage and monitor the progress of this drive in an organized manner a high level committee under the leadership of Director General Defence Estates has been constituted where all Principal Directors, CEO’s and Defence Estate Officers (DEO’s) of the department have been retained as members.
Seventh Pay Commission has sought information on the parity of pay scales manifests in posts of a similar nature
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
SEVENTH CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION
Dated: 8th September, 2014
The 7th Central Pay Commission has been receiving a number of memoranda, representations from associations/federations as well as individual cadres on pay and related issues. As part of its working, the Commission is also hearing various groups of employees both in Delhi and during its visits outside Delhi.
2. One of the major issues raised before the Commission centres on the subject of parity. One aspect of parity manifests in how posts of a similar nature are placed. Certain cadres/category of employees have, in their deposition before the Commission, stated that there are cases when identical or similarly placed cadres/categories of employees in different Ministries/Departments are placed differentially in terms of pay and promotional prospects.
3. With a view to examining and addressing this aspect of parity amongst apparently similarly placed cadres/posts, the Commission has devised a template to be filled in for posts being administered by your Department. The template seeks to elicit information that would be readily available in the Recruitment Rules for the concerned post(s)/cadres. In case your Department only operates posts involving common cadres like the Central Secretariat Service (CSS), Central Secretariat Stenographers Service (CSSS), Central Secretariat Clerical Service (CSCS), a NIL report may kindly be furnished to the Commission.
4. Since the Work of the Commission is time bound may I request that information as sought is furnished by 25 September 2014. Perhaps a copy of the RRs themselves could be sent as advance information.
Procedure for booking of air-tickets on LTC- Clarification issued by Dopt
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
North Block, New Delhi-110001
Dated: 24th September, 2014
Subject:- Procedure for booking of air-tickets on LTC- Clarification reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the conditions laid down by this Department’s O.M. No. 31011/4/2014-Estt.(A.lV) dated 19th June, 2014, as per which the Government employees are required to book the air tickets directly from the airlines (Booking counters, website of airlines) or by utilizing the service of Authorized Travel Agents viz. ‘M/S Balmer Lawrie & Company’, ‘M/s Ashok Travels & Tours’ and ‘IRCTC’ (to the extent IRCTC is authorized as per DoPT O.M. No. 310111612002-Estt.(A) dated 02.12.2009) while undertaking LTC journey(s).
2. The matter has further been reviewed and it is clarified that the web-portal of authorized travel agents, namely M/s Balmer Lawrie & Company Ltd., M/s Ashok Travels & Tours and IRCTC will also be treated as an acceptable mode for purchase of air tickets on LTC. However, booking of air tickets through web-portals of these authorized agents would also be governed by the provisions of Department of Expenditure’s O.M. No. 19024/1/2012-E-IV dated 5th September, 2014 which are as under:
(i) No feel service charges (by whatever nomenclature), which are not included in the ‘tariff’ charged by Air-India/airlines, are required to be paid to the aforementioned authorised travel agents.
(ii) As far as possible, air tickets on Government account may be obtained directly from the Air India/Airlines (booking counters/offices/websites) and if obtaining tickets directly from Air India/Airlines is not possible, should the services of authorised travel agents be availed of.
3. All Ministries/Departments are advised to bring these guidelines to the notice of all their employees.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
DOPT Orders, Employees News, General news, LTC Tags:
Air Travel, Air Travel on LTC, Dopt, Dopt orders on LTC, LTC, LTC 80 Fare, LTC Air Fare, LTC Air Travel
Grant of Transport Allowance @ 7000 p.m+DA thereon to officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10000, Rs.12000 on Non-functional basis-clarification reg.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No. 100 /2014
New Delhi, dated 12 09.2014
The General Managers/CAO(R)
All Zonal Railways & PUs
(As per mailing list)
Sub:-Grant of Transport Allowance @ 7000 p.m+DA thereon to officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10000, Rs.12000 on Non-functional basis-clarification reg.
Attention is invited to Board’s letter of even number dt. 07.07.2014 (RBE No.68/2014) on the above subject whereby it was clarified that those officers who are upgraded to Grade Pay of Rs.10000/PB-4 scale on the basis of Dynamic ACP or due to non-functional in-situ upgradation shall not be eligible for grant of Transport Allowance @7000 p.m+DA thereon. On receipt of representations from IRMS Association this matter was further reviewed by the Board in the light of earlier instructions contained in Boards letter No.PC-V/2008/ACP/2, dt. 07.07.2010 and Board have decided that the IRMS Officers having Grade Pay of Rs.10000/- on promotion through DACP Scheme are toga treated at par with SAG Officers for payment of Transport Allowance @7000 p.fn plus DA thereon. However, officers of other organized services who get similar grade on non-functional upgradatlon basis shall not be eligible for the same.
2. Necessary action as per above decision may please be taken.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Dte. of Railway Board.
4. Hindi version is enclosed.
Dy.Director, Pay Commission – V
Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Employees News, Latest News, Railways Tags:
ACP, DA, Grade Pay, Indian Railways, Non-functional basis, Railway Board, Railways, Transport Allowance
NFIR writes to Railway Board about the PL Bonus payment should be announced earlier and paid in cash to all eiligible employees – NFIR
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, Chelmsford Road, New Delhi – 110 055
No. 1/10/Pt. IV
Date: 23rd Sept 2014
The Member Staff,
The Financial Commissioner (Rlys)
Sub:- Productivity Linked Bonus payment – reg.
Pressure mounted from railway employees of different zones that the PL Bonus should be announced and paid in cash to enable them to make purchases for celebrating Dussehra. It is needless to mention that Puja days (Navratra) will commence from 25th Sept 2014 onwards hence there is need to arrange payment in cash.
NFIR, therefore, requests to kindly arrange to issue suitable instructions for payment of P.L. Bonus in cash as a special case.
Bonus, Employees News, General news, Latest News, Railways Tags:
Bonus, Bonus Ceiling, Bonus orders, NFIR, NFIR Latest News, PL Bonus, Productivity Linked Bonus, Railway Board Letters, Railways
Guidelines for allotment of alternate general pool residential accommodation in the Automated System of Allotment on declaration of a house unsafe/dangerous or re-development of government colonies or GPRA required for any other public purpose.
Government of India
Ministry of Urban Development
Directorate of Estates
New Delhi -110 108.
Dated the 15th September, 2014
Sub: Guidelines for allotment of alternate general pool residential accommodation in the Automated System of Allotment on declaration of a house unsafe/dangerous or re-development of government colonies or GPRA required for any other public purpose.
The undersigned is directed to refer the subject mentioned above and to say that henceforth allotments of alternate general pool residential accommodation to allottees on declaration of a house unsafe/dangerous or re-development of government colonies or GPRA required for any other public purpose shall be done through Automated System of Allotment [ASA] with effect from 16.9.2014.
2. It has been decided with the approval of the competent authority that in case of complete government colonies declared unsafe/dangerous, the allottees of such colonies shall be placed enbloc over the unified (change/initial) waiting list for same type of accommodation and the allottees may make preferences of houses in the ASA for allotment.
3. In cases where individual houses in Government colony are declared as unsafe/dangerous the alternate allotment of accommodation to be made on priority on the following basis:
a) Vacancies in the same locality or nearby locality to be identified for priority allotment where such occupants would be given priority in the same type of accommodation over unified (change/initial) waiting list.
b) The allottee of ground floor accommodation may apply for ground floor and above and the allottee of first floor above may apply for fist floor and above and allotment will be made accordingly.
c) Equal number of identified vacancies will be placed for allotment in ASA in relation to number of such unsafe/dangerous houses.
4. The request of allottee, whose residential accommodation declared as unsafe/dangerous by the concerned maintenance agency shall be entered into ‘Unsafe Accommodation Register’ of ASA by the concerned Allotment Section.
5. It has been further decided that where a house declared as unsafe/dangerous for living, the declaration will be by an officer not below the rank of an Executive Engineer, CPWD and he should satisfy himself before issue of certificate of declaration. The unsafe/dangerous house(s) may be reported to NIC, Directorate of Estates online by CPWD on such declaration.
6. It has also been decided that where an entire government residential colony is declared unsafe/dangerous for living by CPWD or required to be vacated for re-development, a certificate of declaration from DG, CPWD will only be accepted along with the work plan to make the colony habitable within a period of 3 years in consultation with Works Division of Ministry of Urban Development.
7. This OM supersedes the instructions of the Directorate of Estates O.M.No.12035(1)/91-Pol.II dated 21.2.1991 and O.M.No.12035/16/2005-Pol.IIdated 5.9.2005.
Deputy Director of Estates