Latest CGDA Orders and Circulars
Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt.-110010
No.AN/Coord/ 3012/Circular/Vol. VIII
Dated : 25.05.2021
All PCDAs/PCA(Fys. )/ PIFAs
CDAs/ CFAs(Fys)/ IFAs/RTCs
(through CGDA website)
Sub: Submission of bills/claims through fax/e-mail or any other mode of communication upto 31st July 2021.
Please refer to HOrs. Circular dated 27th March 2020 vide which decision of the competent authority was conveyed for submission of bills through FAX/e-mail or any other mode of communication upto 31st March 2020 followed by extension of provision upto 31st May 2020, 30th June 2020 and subsequently upto 30th September 2020.
2. Now, the competent authority has decided that the subject relaxation to be extended upto 31st July 2021 in view of current situation due to the pandemic subject to observance of following provisions and all necessary audit checks:
- (i) The claims/bills/cash assignments etc. should be submitted by the Executive authorities/Units to the paying authorities using official e-mail ID only. PCDA/CDA offices may admit such claims subject to fulfillment of all audit requirements. This will be followed by ink-signed copies of the bills/claims/cash assignment and other documents. A suitable mechanism may be established to watch the receipt of ink signed copies of bills/claims or any other documents to avoid any duplicate payments.
- ii) In case of erroneous receipt of such bills/claims etc. pertaining to other paying authorities i.e, PCDA/CDA/Area Accounts Offices (AAO), should be forwarded to respective offices of PCDA/CDA/Area Accounts Office’s to avoid any duplicate payment.
- iii) The Executive Authority/Unit will authenticate the copy of the claims/bills etc. submitted by the vendor under their signature and affix a certificate on the body of the bill to the effect that this is the first payment against the claim and under no circumstances this claim will be presented in future for payment again.
- iv) A certificate will be affixed on the body of the original bill to the effect that this bill has already been claimed through digital mode alongwith reference number and date of submission through online/e-mail should be furnished.
Sr. Dy. CGDA(AN)
Related to Your Search:
- MoD – Payment and Reimbursement of Medical expenses under ECHS by Bill Processing Agency
- Clarification on the complete and final settlement of LTC Special Cash Package Scheme bills and claims
- LTC Special Cash Package Scheme submission of bills claims settled by Ministries/Departments not later than 31st May 2021
- Enhancement of powers to Assistant Accounts Officer (Group B) in DAD
- General Observations on Medical Bills in respect of Defence Civilians – PCDA writes to all field formations
- 7th CPC Night Duty Allowance at revised rates to Civilian Employees – MOD
- Payment of dearness allowance to Armed Forces Personnel
- PCDA – Regarding Payment of TA/DA & LTC Claims
- Ex-Servicemen Welfare – Payment and Re-imbursement for Medical Treatment (Online Billing)