COVID death compassionate appointment – DoP
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi – 110 001
Dated: 27 May 2021
1. All Chief Postmasters General / Postmasters General
2. CGM, Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate/CEPT.
3. Director, RAKNPA
4. Directors of all PTCs
5. Addl.DG, APS, New Delhi.
6. All GMs (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP.
Subject: Scheme for compassionate appointment – Relaxation of guidelines in the wake of COVID situation- regarding
In continuation to this office letter No.17-4/2018-SPG -II/PT-I dated 24.05.2021 and corrigendum dated 25.5.2021, following further instructions of competent authority are hereby issued:
- (i) In case due to restrictions on the mobility of any of the members of CRC, the meeting of CRC will be conducted through VC by circulating the required documents; and minutes of the CRC meeting may be signed by circulation.
- (ii) In addition to the information as sought in annexure to the OM dated 24.5.2021 under reference, Circles may also submit following additional information as Part-3 in the following format:
3. Additional Information related to selected candidate:-
|SN||Name of deceased employee||Name of Division||Designation||Date of Death||Cause of death||Name of Appointee||Relation with deceased||Office of posting|
Related to Your Search:
- DoP: Constitution of Circle Relaxation Committee (CRC) at Circle level for considering compassionate appointment cases
- Central Government Vacancies for Compassionate Appointment in the MTS – DG Cadre
- Postal Appointment on compassionate grounds of a dependent of a deceased departmental employee of their family
- EPFO Appointment on compassionate grounds
- Reimbursement in respect of Newspapers purchased/supplied to officers at their residence
- House Building Advance Rules – DOP
- Advances to Government Servants – Rate of interest for purchase of Computer during 2020-2021
- Regarding anomaly in fixation of pay on promotion: DoP
- Relative Merit Points and procedure for compassionate appointments in the Department of Posts