Withdrawal of Clarification dated 05.09.2011 on Grace Marks Policy for promotion
The Clarification dated 05.09.2011 delegating the job of application of Grace Marks Policy to DPCs is withdrawn.
F.No. DE-2009/ITO/SCT/Availed Benefits/DIT(IT)/5466
DIRECTORATE OF INCOME TAX (IT)
Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue
Dated : 13.12.2012
Withdrawal of clarification -I dated 05.09.2011
This Directorate vide F.No.DE-2009-2011/ITO/SCT/Availed Benefits/DIT had issued clarification-I dated 95.09.2011 in respect of awarding the Grace Marks to the result of those SC/ST candidates who have already qualified in the past with relaxed standards so as to enable them to attain the “OWN MERIT STATUS”. As this clarification has delegated for promotion as a ITO/ITI to DPCs, many anomalous situations have been reported to have arisen out of various interpretations of application of Grace Marks Policy by various DPCs resulting into grievances and representations.
In view of these facts, this clarification-I dated 05.09.2011 stands withdrawn with immediate effect wiht the approval of CBDT.
Director of Income-Tax (IT)
Related to Your Search:
- Clarification regarding ‘Own Merit Status’
- GDS – Issue of clarification on computing of marks for engagement as GDS in light of the Grading System Introduced by the CBSE
- Grace Period for LTC Block Year 2018-2021 Carry over of AILTC can be availed within the year 2022
- Out-of-Turn Promotions to Sports persons/coaches for excellence in field for sports – Clarification by Railway Board
- OFB: Clarification regarding ACP/MACP
- Clarification Orders on the payment of terminal benefits and leave salary to MCM in Ordnance Establishments
- Clarification regarding Compassionate Appointment – ORDNANCE FACTORY BOARD
- Simplification of Withdrawal process – Documentary requirements : PFRDA Clarification
- 7th CPC Stepping up of pay latest order from a date other than date of promotion of Junior Officer PCDA