WE WANT POSITIVE ACTION AND NEGOTIATED SETTLEMENT – CONFEDERATION
WE DON’T WANT ANY MORE ASSURANCES – WE WANT POSITIVE ACTION AND NEGOTIATED SETTLEMENT – SEVEN MONTHS ARE OVER AFTER THE JUNE 30th ASSURANCES – AGAIN SWEET WORDS AND ASSURANCES BY HON’BLE HOME MINISTER AND CABINET SECRETARY – THIS TIME NO TIME FRAME – PENSION COMMITTEE REPORT UNILATERALLY SUBMITTED TO CABINET WITHOUT REACHING ANY NEGOTITED SETTLEMENT WITH STAFF SIDE – THE ONE AND THE ONLY POSITIVE RECOMMENDATION OPTION -1 FOR PENSIONERS IS GOING TO BE REJECTED – FATE OF OTHER COMMITTEES MAY NOT BE DIFFERENT IF THERE IS NO NEGOTIATED SETTLEMENT – ALLOWANCE COMMITTEE NOT YET CONCEDED THE DEMAND OF JCM STAFFSIDE SECRETARY FOR GIVING ANOTHER CHANCE FOR DISCUSSION – NO NEGOTIATED SETTLEMENT ON ANY ISSUES – GOVT MADE JCM FORUM ONLY A TALKING SHOP – NEIROS ARE FIDDELING WHEN ROME IS BURNING – CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS CANNOT BE FOOLED ANY MORE – ENOUGH IS ENOUGH – MAKE THE 16th MARCH 2016 ONE DAY STRIKE A THUNDERING SUCCESS.
Mob & WhatsApp: 09447068125.
Email : [email protected]
Related to Your Search:
- Government is not in favour of a negotiated settlement on the 7th CPC related issues with the staff side – Confederation
- 7th CPC, Merger of DA, Removal of ceiling of Bonus etc. included in Common Charter of demands for Joint Council of Action by Confederation, AIRF & AIDEF
- 7th CPC Allowance Committee took almost 12 months for examining only 52 allowances, Government is deliberately delaying the revised allowances to deny arrears: Confederation
- Outcome of meeting with Cabinet Secretary held on 1.3.2016 – Confederation
- AIBDPA supporting & participating in the Parliament march of Confederation on 15.12.2016
- Indefinite Strike by Central Government Employees – Charter of demands
- Action programme of NJCA on 26 Point Charter of Demands submitted by NJCA
- 7th CPC recommendations and Charter of Demands
- 5th CPC parity is also beneficial but option-I parity of 7th CPC is more beneficial – confederationhq