WB 6th PC implementation – Revised Pay Structure from January 2020
West Bengal 6th Pay Commission implementation – Revised Pay Structure from January 2020
On 13th September 2019, the State Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee stated in Kolkata that the Pay Panel Committee submitted its first report to the Government and the recommendations of the report will accept, she added.
The minimum basic pay may be raised to Rs.17.990 from the existing of level of Rs. 7000.
As per the recommendations of the Pay Commission report, the minimum gross salary will be more than Rs. 20,000 and the Gratuity ceiling will be increased to 10 lakh.
The Pay Commission also recommended to Dearness allowance merge with basic pay with new pay bands.
About then thousand crore rupees will be spent additionally from State exchequer for implementing all the recommendations of 6th pay commission including new pay structure to West Bengal Government Employees.
Related to Your Search:
- West Bengal declares additional holiday for “May Day”
- West Bengal government declares 10% DA hike from Jan 1, 2016
- No separate DA will be announced, 7th CPC Report to review salaries of central government employees
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – 27% increase expected as against 14.29% recommended
- West Bengal Government Sets Up Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission: Transport Allowance not to be hiked
- Dearness Allowance from January 2013 – 6th CPC Recommendations on merger of 50% Dearness Allowance
- 7th CPC News : First CPC to Third CPC Pay Scales
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) Calculations after implementation of 7th CPC