No. 12/2/2020 -CS.II(B)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003
Dated 21st June 2021
Subject: Collection of vacancies for UD Grade LDCE for the SL Year 2018 to 2020 and abolition of vacant sanctioned posts of SSA in compliance with the cabinet decision – reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even number dated 30.12.2020 vide which the cadre units were requested to promote the JSAs of SL-2010 to 2012 to the grade of SSA on ad-hoc basis against the existing vacancies. It has now been decided (a) to abolish the vacant posts of SSA in compliance with the cabinet decision taken after the recommendation of the 1st cadre review of CSS in the year 2003 and (b) to collect the vacancies for UD Grade LDCE for the SL Year 2018 to 2020.
- The sanctioned strength as on 01.07.2018 forwarded by the cadre units of CSCS is annexed as Annexure-I.
- The cadre units of CSCS are therefore, requested to intimate the year-wise vacancies for UD Grade LDCE for the SL Years 2018 to 2020 and to abolish the vacant posts of SSA in compliance with the cabinet decision taken in the 1st Cadre Review of CSS in the year 2003 as per the format annexed at Annexure-II.
- In case any clarification is required on this issue, Shri Raju Chowdhury, SO may be contacted on phone no. 24625816.
Encl: – As above.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Authorized sanctioned strength of SSA as on 01.07.2018 and final sanctioned strength to be achieved
Format for vacancies for UD Grade LDCE and abolition of SSA post as per the Cabinet decision taken after recommendation of the 1st Cadre Review, 2003.
Related to Your Search:
- Abolition of 85% posts in the grade of LDC
- Sanctioned Strength, incumbency, vacancy in the grade of UDCs of CSCS
- Centre decided to abolish 90% of the posts in the grade of UDC as and when these fall vacant, in future
- Abolition of 85% post falling vacant meant for direct recruitment in the grade of JSA(erstwhile LDC)
- Zone of consideration for inclusion in the Select List of Sr. Secretariat Assistants of CSCS for the Select List 2015 against seniority quota
- Posting of Stenographers Grade D of Stenographers Grade C and D Examination, 2016 in the cadre units of CSSS
- Cadre Restructuring of Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (CSSS)- sanctioned strength of Officers – Dopt orders
- Abolition of 85 percent post falling vacant meant for direct recruitment in the grade of JSA-Reminder No 2
- Clerk Grade (for Multi Tasking Staff) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2016 intimation of vacancies reminder no.3.