Railway Bonus 2020
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No. 2020/E(LR)II/1/2 New Delhi,
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways including
Production Units, etc.
Sub: Proposed call for “Bonus Day” by AIRF and rallies & demonstrations by NFIR on 20th October, 2020 by its affiliated Unions throughout Indian Railways on the issue of Productivity Linked Bonus to Railwaymen.
It has come to notice that AIRF will organise “Bonus Day” across the length and breadth of Indian Railways by all its affiliated Unions on 20th October, 2020. NFIR has also given call for launching rallies and demonstrations on 20th October, 2020 throughout the Indian Railways involving all sections of Railway employees on the issue relating to payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to Rail workforce. The Federation has called upon its affiliated Unions to organise demonstrations and rallies at all levels expressing strong protest against delay in payment of PLB.
3. In view of aforesaid, there should not be any room for complacency on the part of the Railway administrations and all necessary stringent steps must be taken to ensure discipline and smooth functioning of rail movement. It must be ensured that Railway Servants need to seek necessary permissions from the Competent Authority on their respective Railways/ Production Units to leave their headquarters.
4. Their particular attention should be drawn to relevant penal provisions i.e. Section 173, 174 and 175 of the Railways Act, 1989 which are attracted in cases of abandoning train without authority, obstructing running of train and endangering the safety of persons by disobeying rules etc.
Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB), for the year 2019-2020 to the Railwaymen Payment – 78 days wages AIRF
5. In case any Railway Servant participates in the aforementioned rallies and demonstrations, a report indicating the number of Railway Servants who take part in the proposed rallies and demonstrations may be conveyed to Board’s office on the evening of 20th October, 2020.
(Deepak Peter Gabriel)
Executive Director, Estt.(IR)
Related to Your Search:
- Productivity Linked Bonus to Railwaymen-Cabinet meeting to be held on 03.10.2013
- NFIR TO PROTEST OVER REPORTED REDUCTION IN NUMBER OF DAYS IN PRODUCTIVITY LINKED BONUS
- Railway Bonus: Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to the Railwaymen for the year 2013-14
- AIRF will not tolerate delay in Bonus for Railwaymen
- AIRF demands to issue bonus before Pooja Festivals
- Payment of Bonus should be made before Puja – AIRF
- AIRF demands 80 days bonus for Railway Employees
- Productivity Linked Bonus to the Railwaymen for the year 2012-13 – AIRF
- Bonus for Railway employees delayed due to hospitalization of Finance Minister