CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
1st Floor, North Avenue PO Building, New Delhi – 110001
No. Confd./ Circular-2020
Dated : 17th October-2020
OBSERVE 20th OCTOBER 2020 TUESDAY AS “GRANT BONUS DAY.”
HOLD PROTEST DEMONSTRATIONS (OBSERVING COVID PROTOCOL) AT ALL CENTRES AND IN FRONT OF ALL OFFICES.
This year’s Bonus to Central Government Employees is not yet declared by the Central Government. Normally, every year Bonus is declared before the second week of October. We suspect some hidden agenda behind the deliberate delay on the part of the Government. From 1978 onwards Central Government Employees are paid Bonus without any interruption. Bonus is a product of historic strike of Railway employees under the banner of Railway Federations and other Central Government Employees under the banner of Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers. Any attempt to deny Bonus under any pretext cannot be tolerated.
Confederation of Central Govt. Employees and Workers calls upon the entirety of Central Government Employees including Gramin Dak Sevaks GDS to hold protest demonstrations all over India at all centres and also in front of all offices (observing Covid protocol) on 20th October 2020, Tuesday. Railway Federations have also given a similar call for protest demonstrations on 20.10.2020. Let us be ready for strike with short notice if circumstances demand.
Confederation of CGE &Workers
Related to Your Search:
- Confederation Of Central Government Employees Protest against abnormal delay in declaration of Bonus & DA
- Nationwide Protest Demonstrations against the Cabinet Decision on 7th CPC Allowances to CG Employees
- NATIONWIDE PROTEST DAY ON 22nd MAY 2020 Confederation of Central Government Employees
- NJCA Decides to Observe “All India Demands Day” on 19.9.2018
- 7th CPC – GOVERNMENT REJECTED ALL THE MODIFICATIONS SOUGHT BY THE NJCA – CONFEDERATION
- GDS Committee Report Implementation Indefinite Strike By Postal Employees From 22-05-2018
- FIVE LAKHS CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES MARCH TO PARLIAMENT FOR SETTLEMENT OF TEN POINTS CHARTER OF DEMANDS
- INDEFINITE STRIKE OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES FROM MAY 6TH…
- Unions in Indian Railways on the issue of Productivity Linked Bonus to Railwaymen. Proposed call for Railway Bonus Day by AIRF and NFIR