7th CPC Travelling Allowance Rules, Clarification on CTG etc. – Railway Board Order
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
PC-VII No. 53
RBE No. 117/2017
New Delhi, dated 31.08.2017
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways etc.
(As per Standard Mailing List)
Sub: Travelling Allowance Rules – Implementation of the recommendations of Seventh Central Pay Commission, clarification on CTG etc. reg.
In continuation to Board’s letter of even number dated 24.08.2017 regarding implementation of recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission relating to Travelling Allowance entitlements, the admissibility of CTG and Transportation of personal effects on Transfer and Retirement will be regulated as under:
(i) In case, the railway servant has been transferred prior to 01.07.2017 and has assumed charge prior to 01.07.2017, he will be eligible for CTG at ore-revised scale of pay. If the personal effects have been shifted after.01.07.2017, revised rates for transportation of personal effects will be admissible.
(ii) In case, the railway servant has been transferred prior to 01.02.2017 and has assumed charge on/after 01.07.2017, he will be eligible for CTG at revised scale of pay. As the personal effects would be shifted after-01.07.2017, revised rates for transportation of personal effects will be admissible.
(iii) in case of retirement, if a railway servant has retired prior to 01.07.2017, he will be eligible for CTG at pre-revised scale of pay. If the personal effects have been shifted after 01.07.2017, revised rates for transportation of personal effects will be admissible.
2. Hindi version will follow.
3. Please acknowledge receipt.
Dy. Director Finance (Estt.)
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Travelling Allowance – Finmin issued orders on 18.8.2017
- Travelling Allowance Rules – Amendment to rules contained in Chapter 16 of Indian Railway Establishment Code Vol,II (Second Reprint Edition), 2005.
- Rates of Dearness Allowance applicable with effective from 01 January 2013 to the Railway employees continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised scale as per 5th CPC – Railway Board Orders
- List of Allowances increased @ 25%(over original 6th CPC rate) after 100% DA: Railway Board Order
- Travelling Allowance in respect of Attendant/Escort for accompanying a Government Servant with Disabilities on travel during tour/training
- Additional HRA to the Railway employees serving in the States of North Eastern Region, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Islands and Ladakh
- Time limit for submission of claims for Travelling Allowances (TA)
- Transport Allowance and Travelling Allowance Rules at a glance
- EPFO – Grant of TTA /Joining Time to officials / officers on appointment