Transport Allowance to Railway Employees availing concessional Season Ticket
(RBE No. 34/2019)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
S.No. PC-VII/ 129
RBE No. 34 /2019
New Delhi, dated 22-02-2019
All Indian Railways and PUs.
Sub: Grant of Transport Allowance to Railway Employees availing concessional Season Ticket/Suburban passes.
Ref: Railway Board’s letter No. PC-V/97/l/7/12 (Pt.4) dated 27-9-1999 (RBE No. 242/99)
References have been received from a few Railways seeking clarification regarding grant of Transport Allowance to Railway employees availing Concessional Season Ticket/Suburban passes.
In this regard it ts stated that there is no change in the instructions contained in Board’s letters dated 12-9-2008 (RBE No.111/2008), 23-01-2009 (RBE No. 16/2009) and 03-8-2017 (RBE No. 84/2017). These orders do not prohibit payment of Transport Allowance to Railway employees availing Concessional Season Tickets/Suburban passes.
This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate.
Hindi version is enclosed.
Deputy Director, Pay Commission-V
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Transport Allowance and DA granted for Indian Railway Medical Service (IRMS) officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/- under DACP Scheme
- Grant of Overtime Allowance (OTA) to Railway employees Consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances- date of effect
- Transport Allowance at double the normal rates to persons with disabilities employed in Central Government.
- Grant of Transport Allowance to Orthopaedically handicapped Railway Employees.
- Grant of Transport Allowance @ 7000 p.m+DA thereon to officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10000, Rs.12000 on Non-functional basis-clarification reg.
- Railways: Committee to examine the demand for consideration of Ticket Checking Staff as Running Staff
- Extending the validity of full/half sets of Privilege Passes, Post Retirement Complimentary Passes, Widow Passes and Privilege Ticket Orders (PTOs)
- AIRF: Extending the validity of full/half sets of Privilege Passes, Post Retirement Complimentary Passes, Widow Passes and Privilege Ticket Orders(PTOs)
- Indian Railways announced on Tuesday an increase in ticket price across its network from 1 January 2020