Superannuation Benefits Schemes for employees of CPSEs – Clarification regarding Technical Formality
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block No.1, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi, the 1st February, 2017
Subject: Superannuation Benefits Schemes for employees of CPSEs – Clarification regarding Technical Formality
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even number dated 21.05.2014 regarding clarification of Pension and superannuation Medical Benefits Scheme in CPSEs.
2. Para xvi) of the said OM specifies that in cases where a Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSE) employees has applied for a post in the same or other CPSE through proper channel and on selection to the said post, is required to resign the previous post for administrative reasons. Resignation submitted for other reasons or if competent authority has not allowed him to forward his application through proper channel is a resignation and benefit of past service will not be admissible.
4. The above clarification is only for the purposes of Superannuation Benefits Schemes implemented in CPSEs in light of DPEs OM dated 26.11.2008 and 21.05.2014 and subsequent DPE guidelines on Superannuation Benefits Schemes.
5. All the administrative Ministries/Departments are requested to bring the above to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control.
Related to Your Search:
- Clarifications regarding introduction of Pension Scheme and Post Superannuation Medical Benefits in CPSEs
- Retirement Facilities for Employees Resigned from CPSEs
- Retirement age of employees of Sick Central Public Sector Enterprises…
- Age of Retirement of Employees of Sick CPSE
- CPSEs: Cut-Off age to Borad level appointment in Central Public Sector Enterprises
- Mileage points Utilisation / Earning Incentives on tickets purchased for official travel by CPSE employees
- Post- Retirement Employment of Functional Director of CPSES
- 6th CPC DA Revised to CPSE Employees wef 01.07.2021
- Equal Pay for Equal Work in CPSUs