Status of implementation of the AADHAR Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System (AEBAS)
Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
22-April-2015 17:04 IST
The Government has decided to use an AADHAR Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System (AEBAS) in all offices of the Central Government, including attached / sub-ordinate Offices, in India as an enabling platform for marking of attendance.
As per the information collected, the status of implementation of the AEBAS in Central Government Offices in Delhi is as follows:
No of organizations where employees are marking their
|No of organizations where employees are registered but
not started marking their attendance
|No of organizations on boarded but yet to complete
formalities for employees registration
National Informatics Centre has incurred an expenditure of Rs. 4.8 crores in procuring and installing the front end devices like Wall mounted Biometric Terminals, desktop based finger print and Iris scanners, etc. for the above offices. Installation is part of the cost of procurement.
This was stated by the Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions and Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s Office Dr. Jitendra Singh in a written reply to a question by Shri Jose K.Mani in the Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Status of Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System
- Central Government employees are marking their attendance in the Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System
- AADHAR enabled Bio-Metric Attendance System – Dopt Notification on 28.1.2015
- Aadhar Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System (AEBAS) for punctuality in Military Engineer Services
- CGDA – Bio-metric Attendance System (BAS) for punctuality in Defense Accounts Department
- Aadhar Based Bio-Metric Attendance System for all Central Government Employees before 26.1.2015
- Aadhar enabled bio-metric attendance system – Early leaving is also to be treated as late coming…
- Aadhar enabled Biometric Attendance System for marking attendance
- Iris scanners for Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System