Special attention of Retired Armed Forces Officers and NOKs/Legal Heirs of Deceased Officers on Rank Pay Matter
CGDA Office has published a special attention notice as advertisement to all retired Armed force officers and NOKs/Legal Heirs of Deceased Officers on Rank Pay Matter.
OFFICE OF THE GGDA
ULAN BATAR ROAD, PALAM
For Special Attention of Retired Armed Forces Officers and NOKs / Legal Heirs of Deceased Officers
(In the matter of Hon’ble Supreme Court Order of 04/09/2012 on Rank Pay)
According to MoD Letter No. 34(6)2012-D(Pay/Services) dated 27 December, 2012 in regard to implementation of Hon’ble Supreme Court Order dated 04th September, 2012, the pay of the officers of the Armed Forces holding the rank of Capt/Maj/Lt.CoI(TS)/Lt. CoI(Sel)/Col/Brig and equivalent ranks in Air Force and Navy serving as on 01/01/1986 is to be revised for payment of arrears of Pay.
2. Revision of pay of affected officers as per Hon’ble Supreme Court order is already in process. It has been noticed that in number of cases necessary information/documents like IRLAs/Bank details, required Undertakings of the affected officers are not available with their pay offices to enable them to release the payment of arrears of pay. List of such affected officers and requirement of information/documents there from are available on the following websites of concerned Pay Offices:
a) For Army Officers: PCDA (O), Golibar Maidan, Pune-411001 (https://pcdaopune.gov.in)
b) For Air Force Officers: Officer-in-Charqe, Officer Pay Wing, Air Force Central Accounts Office, Subroto Park, Delhi Cantt-110010 (www.indianairforce.nic.in)
For Naval Officers: The Logistics Officer-in-Charge, Naval Pay Office, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Mumbai-400 023 ([email protected])
3. All the beneficiary officers or NOKs are requested to immediately send to respective Pay Offices required information/documents as mentioned on the above websites superscribing the envelope containing the documents as “Documents for Rank Pay Case”.
For any clarification contact
Director MP 5 & 6 at 011-26106329 or
AAG MP 5 & 6 at 011-26195669 or
PCDA (O), Pune at 020-26401138/26401111/26401356 (For Army),
011-25696033 / +919650591865 (For Air Force) and at
022-22751052/22751057/22151058 (For Navy).
Related to Your Search:
- PCDA Advt – Rank Pay: For Special Attention of Retired Officer and NOKs/Legal heirs of deceased Officer
- Implementation of Supreme Court Judgement on Rank Pay Case
- Rank Pay Matter: Antony expect Attorney General’s opinion on issue of rank pay fixation
- Rank Pay: New Order by MoD for more monetary benefits
- Stereotype Court Cases of Defence Personnel – DESW Instructions thereon
- Anomalies in payment of arrears of Rank Pay
- Revision of pension of Maj. Genl and equivalent rank Officers in Air Force & Navy retired between 1.1.1996 to 31.10.1996-reg
- OROP: One Rank One Pension Scheme should be implemented with in six weeks – Hon’ble Supreme Court
- One Rank One Pension – Ex-servicemen Take the Fight to Another Level – Ready to fight for their rights in the Supreme Court